Chapter 3

House ☝☝☝

Ethan Pov

I woke up to the smell of bacon I got up hurriedly and entered the kitchen seeing Connor and Violet cooking breakfast.

"Good morning" I said "Morning" they said cheerfully while Connor kissed my forehead and Violet hugged me then they went to cooking breakfast I got the plates and cutlery from the counter and started arranging them on the table.

"Ethan babe can you go wake up Xavier and Greyson" Violet said I nodded and headed up to Greyson's room seeing as he has school and would wake up earlier than Xavier after I woke him up and told him that breakfast was ready I went to wake up Xavier as I was about to knock the door opened and startled I fell on my bum Xavier chuckled and I blushed he picked me up and gave me a piggy back ride downstairs.

He put me down on a chair and handed me a plate with two chocolate chip pancakes my favourite and bacon yum.I thanked him and started eating my breakfast.Once everyone was finished we took the plates to the dish washer and everyone headed upstairs to their rooms to get ready me, Violet and Greyson for school and Xavier and Connor I'm guessing for work.

I went to my walk in closet trying to figure out what I should wear seeing as it was my first day I want to make a good expression.I finally decided on a white V neck shirt and black jeans with black Nike sneakers I looked at the mirror and nodded satisfied at my outfit.

I knocked on Violet's door telling her I'm ready for my first day at school she smiled and told me to go tell Grayson that I'm ready since he is the one driving us to school I nodded happily and skipped down the hall to Grayson's room I knocked and told him that me and Violet are ready he nodded and told me to wait a minute so he could get the car keys.

He got the keys grabbed my hand and pulled​ me down the stairs to there garage.Violet come after us we all said bye to Connor and Xavier and while we got in a black Mercedes they got in a red Ferrari they have awesome cars I'm speechless.

We arrived at school and parked the car in the school's parking lot.When we got out everyone looked over at us I blushed and hid behind Greyson they both looked over at me and chuckled Grayson's hand went around my waist and his other hand went on Violet's shoulder we walked to the door and went to the main office for my schedule and locker combination meanwhile everyone was still looking at us they must be popular since everyone is looking at them like they're royalty and glaring at me but I just looked at the floor.

"Hello this is the new kid Ethan he would like his schedule and locker combination please" Greyson said to the middle aged lady behind the desk sending her a charming smile she blushed and scrambled to give us the things we asked for I chuckled and took them from her hands and thanked her she nodded "Just ask if you need anything honey" she said I smiled and thanked her once more.

I looked at my scheduled "I have English first then Math then Lunch" I said still looking at my schedule Violet took the schedule from my hand and said "Great you have one of us in each of your class and we have Gym and Lunch together" I nodded and sighed in relief that I'm not going to be alone in any of my classes.

Me and Violet headed to English since that was our first lesson.Violet took a seat in the back and motioned for me to sit next to her I blushed when I almost tripped on a bag "Watch where you're going fag" a girl said in tight clothing and a skirt that can be also mistaken as underwear "I'm so..or..ry"
I stuttered I saw someone get up and get in front of me "Oh look the Golden boy's slut" the real slut said I looked at Violet and she looked like she could kill anyone.

Violet Pov

"I was going to give you a nasty look but I see you already have one" I said everyone started laughing Ethan being the loudest she turned red from anger then, my face snapped to the left and that's when I realised the slut just slapped Oh hell no I grabbed her by the neck and shoved her in a wall "Listen here slut if you ever touch him or me ever again you'll be dead and I don't make threats honey I make promises" I said through gritted teeth she nodded as best as she could I let her go she fell to the floor and started coughing I smiled and turned to the rest of the class who looked as shocked as ever you see most of the time I'm quiet but nobody hurts my family especially when they can't fight back.

"If anyone touches Ethan let's​ just say you'll be six feet under" I said everyone quickly nodded and sat down when the teacher came through the door we sat and the teacher started the lesson.

Lunch rolled by and I met up with Ethan and Greyson we headed to the cafeteria together and like usual everyone stopped and stared hasn't there parents told them that staring is rude.

I rolled my eyes and went to sit by Greyson's team mates you see he's the captain of the football team that's why he get lots of stares that and he's hot at least that's what the girls shriek in a 'whisper' when he walks by.

"Hey guys" I said "Hey hot stuff" that was Chris he's the flirty one of the team I laughed and took a fry from his plate he always does this so I'm used to it.

Ethan sat down next to me while Greyson went to get us lunch "who's this cutie?" Chris said looking at Ethan "I'm Ethan" he said shyly I smiled and introduced him to the other 4 guys that sit with us "Ethan this is Chris he's really flirty don't mind him" Chris gave me a fake hurt look and pouted I laughed "This is Zach he's really quite and then there's the twins Jake and Jacob" Ethan nodded and said hi.

"Here's your lunch" Greyson gave us a burger and fries with a coke "Thanks Grey" I said "Thank you" "You're welcome kid" the cafeteria went silent we looked over at the entrance of the cafeteria their he was Justin Anderson the school's bad boy along with his best friend Hudson practically everyone was afraid of them and impressed about there looks and reputation expect for us and by us I mean me, Greyson, Chris, Zach, Jake and Jacob all they were was bullies and I'm going to make sure that they stay away from Ethan.

"Justin baby look what Greyson's slut did to me" I heard Chelsea the slut that decided to mess with Ethan "What did you do?" I heard Chris ask "That slut decided to mess with Ethan so I had to put her in her place" I said with a smirk they smirked "That's my girl" I laughed and turned to the scene before us.

"What are you whining about Chelsea?" "That slut grabbed me by the neck in first period and threatened me" she said in her obnoxious voice "Honey like I said earlier I don't make threats I make promises" I said smirking "Babe do something" Chelsea said "You can fight your own battles" Justin said she pouted and stomped her foot "fine I will baby" she came over to me and tried to punch me key word tried I grabbed her wrist and started putting pressure on her wrist to make her hand go numb.

I released her hand and she slowly got up she tried to kick me but I got her foot and pulled on it and she fell on her back she started yelling and when her minions Jennifer and Nicole saw there little queen in distress they came to help.

Jennifer tried to slap me but I ducked and punched the other one in the stomach Nicole curled up holding her stomach and Jennifer backed up I smirked and turned to my table but I got a glimpse of Justin smirking at me.

The guys came and hugged me even Ethan saying thank you again for earlier I hugged him tighter and kissed his forehead.Afraid of the reaction when we tell him who we are after school hopefully he won't see us as monsters.