Chapter 19

Violet Outfit

Justin's Pov

"Go" Cindy said in a hushed whisper "what if she says no" I said "she won't now go" Cherry said I took a breath and nodded "Hey Violet" I said walking in the kitchen "Hi" she said looking over her shoulder.

"I want to ask you something" I said my nerves going high "Yeah sure ask away" she said wiping her hands with a paper towel and coming to stand next to me "Um I was hoping um if you would like to go on a date with me" I said hoping she'll say yes I was getting more nervous every second that passed with her not speaking "Vi" I said my voice kind of breaking "Yeah of course I want to go out with you I was just shocked" she said I nodded and hugged her tight against me.

"Get ready by 6 o'clock" I said "Where are we going?" She asked "It's a surprise love" I said "But how am I supposed to dress?" "Get the girls to help you" I said and gave her a small peck on her cheek heading out the kitchen to start my date with Violet.

Violet Pov

After Justin went out the kitchen the girls came jumping in the kitchen "why are you guys jumping?" I asked confused as hell "we heard the whole conversation between you and Justin and we're so excited that you guys are going on a date" I nodded I'm actually really excited about this date as well but I know how to actually control my emotions unlike the girls who knew that the bad boy is actually a sweetheart.

"Okay so it's 11 o'clock that means we have seven hours till the date we can start at 2 o'clock with the preparing and stuff like that" Cindy said I nodded "Where are the others?" I asked "They're with Justin" Cherry said I nodded and turned back to the dishes with the girls helping me.

3 movies later

"So we have about 4 hours till the date let's get started Violet you go shower Cherry and I will start looking for a dress" Cindy said I nodded and headed to the bathroom.

Cherry's Pov

"No, seriously what the heck is this" I said turning to Cindy with one of Violet's dresses in my hands "That's a hell no" she said while laughing I nodded and continued searching for a dress "Hey what about this?" I said pulling out a gorgeous sky blue mini skirt and a white crop top "Wow yeah she's wearing that he would faint in awe when seeing her" she said I laughed and put the clothes on the bed going back in the closet to find a pair of shoes "Hey Cindy" I called out "What?" "Wedges or sandals​?" I said "sandals" she said back I nodded to myself and pulled out a white fake diamond sandals.

"Omg this is going to be an amazing date" Cindy said I nodded "I'm done" I looked over at the bathroom and saw Violet coming out in a bathrobe "Sit down we have to get you ready" I said she sat down and Cindy began curling her hair while I did her make up I didn't want to go all out so I just put on her a little mascara and eye pencil for her eyes and light blush.

"We are done" I said just as Cindy finished the last curl in her hair. "Finally" Violet breathed out "Here go change" she took the outfit I handed her and went in the bathroom to change.

"Be careful with your hair if one curl is messed up I'm going to have a bitch flip" Cindy said me and Violet laughed and I shook my head.

"Hey guys what do you think?" I turned around and gasped "You look gorgeous" Cindy said "Justin is going to drop dead when he sees you" she laughed and the doorbell went I went downstairs and opened the door to see Justin in a white shirt and black trousers "Violet come down he's here"

Violet Pov

I took a deep breath and headed downstairs I looked at Justin he looked really handsome he turned to look at me and gasped "you look gorgeous" he said "Thank you you look really handsome" I said while turning a deep shade of red.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked I nodded and grabbed my purse before we headed out to his car.

"Where are we going?" I said after driving for 10 minutes "It's a surprise" he said I huffed "We're here" he said after 5 minutes " where are we" I said as we got out of the car "You'll know in a minute you just have to close your eyes and trust me" I sighed but closed my eyes anyway I felt myself getting picked up and laughed "Do not drop me Justin" "I won't I promise"he said he put me down gently "okay open your​ eyes" he said I opened my eyes and gasped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

So here is the preparation for the date I'm so excited for the next chapter there isn't many chapters left I'm really sad that this book is coming to a finished but at the same time I'm proud of myself for coming this far.