Chapter 7

Cherry Frappucino ☝☝☝

Violet Pov

I couldn't sleep last night I kept getting flashbacks of when I was kidnapped by Mike.

~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~
"Hey princess I got you a new friend" he said with a sadistic smile I glared at him and he slapped me across the face I'm used to this, this is nothing of how bad the usual torture is. A boy came in dragged by 2 guards they threw him in the cell with me and left Mike turned to us "I'll be back for your daily torture in an hour" and with that being said he left I looked at the boy he had a busted lip and a black eye "What's your name?" "I'm Greyson what about you?" "I'm Violet and I'm also 14 how old are you?"  "I'm 16 how long have you been here?" "Since I was 13 and if you're wondering how I know it's been a year it's because on your birthday you'll get an extra beating" he nodded looking horrified we continued talking until the cell door opened "Torture time let's start with the new guy" I closed my eyes I couldn't let another kid be hurt so I had to take the beating myself so I did the only logic thing I could think of at the moment I kicked him in the shin he screamed and turned to me he grabbed me by my hair and made me look at him "You're going to get it you little bitch" he dragged me out of the cell and in his special torture room it's in the same room as the cell so unfortunately Greyson is going to see everything he sat me down on the chair that was in the middle of the room he tied my hands with the chair. "What should​ I start with first? How about we start with the knife he grabbed the sharpest knife he had and start dragging it across my skin cutting it and making me bleed but he isn't stupid and he won't let me die I'm his favourite punching bag of course he isn't​ going to let me die. "I'm bored" he said putting the knife on the table, shit things are never good when he gets bored.He picked up the whip and hit me across my back with all his might I arched my back in pain but didn't make a sound that's what he wants for me to make a sound.

~~~~~~~Flashback over~~~~~~~~~~

I went downstairs seeing Xavier and Colton making breakfast when they saw me coming in the kitchen they gave me a smile I smiled back not to worry them but they know me like the back of their hands.

"What's wrong?" Colton asked me I opened my mouth trying to tell them that I was fine but I just broke down crying in their arms Xavier scooped me up and set me in his lap while I cried more in his chest "I had a flashb...ack of whe....n I was kid....napped by Mike" I said they shushed me and tried to suit me.

When I finally stopped crying Colton called everyone for breakfast "I have to go to Starbucks today to meet my English partner for a project that we have" I said "Take someone with you" Grey said "I'll be fine on my own" They all looked at me then Xavier sighed when he saw I wasn't going to back down "Take your phone a gun, knife and brass knuckles" I nodded and after breakfast I went up to my room and changed into my high waisted Jean shorts and a crop top I borrowed from Cherry.

I left the house and walked to Starbucks I sat down and ordered a vanilla Frappuccino I waited for Justin but after an hour of waiting I got up to go home just then Justin came in "Sorry I forgot" I nodded and sat back down while he went to order.

"Okay let's start" I said "Everybody get down" I heard​ a voice yell glass shattered and everybody started screaming Justin pulled me under the table as I heard guns shooting "What are you doing?" He said when he saw me putting on my brass knuckles and taking out my gun "here" I handed him the knife so if anyone were to touch him he would be able to protect himself.

I peeked from under the table and saw two man with guns one of them was pointing his gun at a women and the other was taking a phone call please don't let him be talking to Mike.I got up from under the table slowly I got behind the man that was pointing the gun at the women and jumped on him grabbing him by the neck with a gun to his head he tried to push me off by slamming me to the wall but I just pressed harder on his neck making him lose consciousness he fell to the floor.I shot his leg just in case he'd wake up.

I turned to the other one now noticing him pointing his gun at me I dropped my gun and got down on my knees and raised my hands he came over at me and lifted me up from my shirt pressing me against him and pointing the gun at my head I looked over at Justin he was looking terrified I winked and started my plan I lifted my leg and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

He got down holding his private parts in pain I laughed and grabbed his gun but when I wasn't looking he kicked his legs from under me Shit that hurt he got back up I did a kick up and we started circling each other he punched me but missed then he threw another punch but he didn't miss this time then I threw an uppercut and he fell to the floor I put pressure on a side of his neck and he went unconscious and like the other one I shot him in his leg.

"Come on" I said he got out from under the table "Wait I have to get Cherry her unicorn Frappucino or she would go ape shit crazy" he looked at me weirdly but I just went back in Starbucks and jumped over the counter and made her a unicorn Frappucino I got back out and started walking home with Justin behind me.

"What was that back there?" He said while handing me the knife "Thanks and I'll explain when we get to my house" he nodded and didn't say anything on the way there when we reached my house I explained everything to him and everyone and gave Cherry her Frappuccino she squealed and hugged me.

After I explained everything I gave Justin my spare gun incase anything were to happen then Xavier drives him home and Justin promised that tomorrow he'll come to my house to begin our project.