Chapter 17

Cherry's drawing ☝☝☝

Cherry's Pov

"What's going on here?" Xavier asked while he and the guys came in the kitchen "I heard them say that I would be devastated if I found out the thing I wanted most I can't have it and I just want to know what it is" Violet answered the guys looked at me and Cindy with a stern look but we just looked down ashamed that because of us Violet is going to be depressed she was last time and know that she has amnesia and we have to tell her when she just woke up from a coma and thinks that she is still 13 years old.

Everyone went silent "Well.....Is anyone going to tell me what am I going to be devastated about?" Violet asked with her hands on her hips "Okay fine" Colton said we all looked at him "Let's go sit on the couch in the living room and I'll explain everything"

She nodded and we went in the living room "Violet you know that Mike used to rape you well when you were 15 and you and Grey escaped from him after we found you we took you to the doctors and well" Colton said he paused and looked at us we nodded while looking down he grabbed her hands in his and looked at her "Violet there's a 75 percent chance that you won't be able to have kids" We all looked at her waiting for a reaction but all she did was look down at her hands.

"Violet please say something" Grey begged she got up and ran upstairs soon after we heard her door slam shut "I'll go talk to her" I said everyone nodded and I went upstairs and headed to her room "Violet please open up" I said and knocked on her door "Violet please" I said again I put my ear to the door but I didn't hear anything I went downstairs and everyone looked at me wondering what happened "What's going on?" Cindy asked "I don't know she didn't open the door and I didn't hear anything" I said "Do you have a master key?" Justin asked looking at us I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the mug that was on top of the fridge I grabbed the key and ran upstairs with the guys after me I put the key in the door whole and opened the door she wasn't anywhere in sight her window was open​ so I just assume that she ran away.

"What are we going to do?" I looked at Grey "There's not much we can do how are we going to find her?" Cindy said I sat down on her bed and taught of places.

We stayed like that for about half an hour until Grey jumped up and ran downstairs we all got up and ran after him he went in the garage and got in his car we got in as well half of us going with Colton.

Grey started driving like a maniac sometimes I would check behind us to see if Colton is keeping with us any luckily he was there every time.

He stopped at what looked like a cemetery and got out of the car and went after him we walked for like give minutes in perfect silence just following Ethan than we saw Violet sitting on the grass in front of a gravestone we went next to her and sat down.

Justin's Pov

I looked at the gravestone and saw the name Emmett on the stone there wasn't any last name or anything only the name and date 27-January-2014 that was when Violet was 13 and was still with Mike "Violet who's that?" I said pointing at the grave stone she looked at me her eyes were one of pure sadness "My son" she said in a hushed tone I looked at her shocked while the others gasped "How come you didn't tell us?" Colton asked "I don't know I lost my memory remember but I guess maybe I was sad to tell you" we nodded and stayed silent for a bit until Violet spoke up again "Can you....can you guys tell me stories? So maybe I'll get my memory back" "Okay I'll tell you a story" Cherry said

Flashback

Cherry Pov

"Violet hurry up we're going to be late for the party" I yelled for what felt like the millionth time she finally came down and after the guys established the ground rules we headed out.

"Okay everyone listen up we are going to have a men diva contest whoever wins will get a 100 bucks" Everyone cheered while she shushed us again "The judges will be me, Ally and Hayley" We headed to the backyard and there was a pile of diva clothes the guys can choose from me and Violet sat on the grass and waited for the show there was about 25 guys participating we laughed all throughout the show there were some guys who busted out a dance movie or even wore a bikini

Flashback over

Cherry finished telling the story while we all laughed "Wait I think I remember something" Violet said