Chapter 8

Violet black outfit Cher white outfit☝☝☝

Violet Pov

"Wake up you lazy bum" I woke up to Cherry jumping on top of me yelling for me to wake up she got off me and tried to pull me out of my bed I grabbed the pillow next to me and threw it at her it hit her square in her face I started laughing like a hyena.

She grabbed another pillow and started hitting me with it I continued laughing the door opened and there was the guys they looked at us amused and left in that time that Cher was facing them I grabbed a pillow and when she turned back to me I hit  her with it hard.

She fell of the bed I turned around when I heard a cough but I didn't have time to react because Ethan jumped on me and started hitting me with a pillow I tried to cover my face with my hands when I got the perfect idea I started tickling his sides "Hahahaha Xav...Hahah... Xavier hahaha help me" he said while laughing "I'll save you" Xavier said while jumping on top of me I started laughing and when I turned my head I saw Grey on top of Colton hitting him with a pillow Cher was laughing also laughing at the scene before her.

"Hahaha let's...Hahaha go make breakfast" I said they all nodded and we headed downstairs to prepare breakfast together.We headed in the kitchen and Xavier went to the living room we heard JuJu on that beat playing on the speakers then Xavier appeared in the doorway dancing we laughed and started singing and dancing all the while cooking breakfast.

The door bell rang we barley heard it over the loud music."I'll get it" I said they nodded and continued cooking, singing and horribly dancing I laughed and opened the door to be greeted with Justin.

"Hey" I said "Um hi sorry maybe I came early should I go and come back later" he said I laughed grabbed his bicep and pulled him inside "You can have breakfast with us and sorry for the scene that you are about to see" We walked in the kitchen and Xavier was twerking while everyone cheered him I laughed and turned to Justin who was red from laughing.

"Okay everyone that's enough let's eat and then we are training in the backyard​ by the end you're going to be killing machines" They all looked at me kind of frightened I smirked and we went back to eating.

"Go change in your training gear" I told everyone "Come on man I'll lend you my clothes" Grey said to Justin we all headed upstairs I changed into my black Calvin Klein sports bra and some grey short shorts.I got out of my room just as Cher got out of hers she was wearing same as me but her sports bra was also grey.

We got downstairs I looked over at Justin as saw his mouth open staring at me I went over to him and closed his mouth "Don't want to get butterflies in there babe" I smirked and he turned bright red I looked over at Cher and saw Grey staring at her I went over to her and nodded towards Grey she smirked "Take a picture it will last longer babe" she said he got out his phone and actually took a picture we laughed and I called everyone over to start training.

"First we are going to start on shooting and I'll teach you how to aim and use the gun properly" I said they nodded and I handed them a gun each I pointed to the targets that I set up this morning "When you shoot you have to watch your target and grip the gun with your middle and ring finger." They nodded and did what I told them "Steady the gun with your other hand and make sure all your fingers are clear of the slide and hammer" They nodded and gripped the gun.

"Know stand with your feet should be shoulder-width apart, with the foot opposite your dominant hand about a step past the other foot. Lean forward slightly with your knees bent, making sure you’re firmly balanced. The elbow of your dominant arm should be almost straight and your non-dominant elbow should be flexed at a slightly obtuse angle. Your dominant arm must be in line with the handgun and pointed at the target" They all got in position and I rearranged Justin and Ethan a little.

"Now all you have to do is align the front sight with the rear sight and know relax and fire" I said they all took a deep breath and shot they have good aim but it needs to be absolutely perfect "Fire" I said and they​ shot again.We continued doing this until they got the perfect shot."Now we have to do the blind shot" "The what?" Justin said "I have to put a blindfold on you and you have to shoot focusing on your scenes".

They nodded and we started with Greyson he shot but he hit a tree instead of the target.After that was Xavier and he missed by a little, Justin and Ethan completely missed it, Cher 
hit the plant and Colton shot way up.
We practiced more until after 3 hours they shot perfectly.

"Come on let's see you trying​ it" they handed me a gun and put on a blindfold on me "Ow" I said "It's tight" "Just shoot" Cher said I put my middle finger up I took a deep breath and​  shot I heard a gasp and then I saw light again finally I looked at the target and it was straight in the dummy's head.

"Do you guys want to go out tonight to a nightclub?" Colton said they nodded "Let's order take out it's almost 4 o'clock we'll head out at 6 o'clock" I said "Justin call your family so they'll know that you are going to eat with us and then heading out at the nightclub" he nodded and went to call them.

After we ate everyone went showering in their rooms and Justin showered in the main bathroom and borrowed some clothes from Greyson. When I was done showering and was dressed I called Cher to come to my room so I could do her make up and she could do my hair while I do hers.

We headed out in our sports cars and stopped at our usual night club when me and Cher got out of the car we heard some wolf whistles we smirked and walked to the entrance like we we own the streets.

We entered the club and all of us started dancing together I went to get us a drink when I saw a guy he looked kind of familiar he looked at me but quickly turned his head I shrugged and went back to the guys.