Chapter 18

Nate ☝☝☝

Justin's Pov

"I think I remember" Violet said again excitedly we all looked at her and smiled "What do you remember?" I said smiling from ear to ear "A year after I lost the baby Grey was brought in a year or so later we escaped we met Xavier and Colton I rescued Ethan then I introduced you guys to Cherry my street fighting friend me and Justin got close I met Cindy who was my​ childhood friend than we fought Mike and Ethan who betrayed us and we killed them" she said I picked her up and twirled her around "You got everything right Violet" she laughed and hugged me tight I put her on the ground "I love you" I said looking at her eyes "I love you too" I smiled so big at that moment my cheeks were hurting.

Violet Pov

I got on my tippy toes and kissed him it took a second for him to get out of his shocked state but when he did he kissed me back fireworks were going in my head we broke apart for breath when the guys started making cat calls "Let's go home" I said I got on my knees and looked at the grave stone "I love you Emmett always" I placed a kiss on the gravestone and went home with my family.

"Um guys I have something to tell you" We looked at him waiting for him to continue, we were having a little family in the backyard and relaxing a little from all the stress these past few months have brought​ with "Well I'm kind of seeing someone and um can I invite him to come chill with us" he said "of course Xavier I would love to meet the person you want to go out with" he smiled big and went inside while grabbing his phone to make the call we laughed at Xavier's enthusiasm and I sat back down between Justin's legs.

Me and Cindy were playing with Luna and Beast when we heard the doorbell ring I got up but I fell back down when Xavier pushed me to get the door we laughed we hadn't seen him this excited since...wait we never seen him this excited.

This guy must be pretty special I got of the grass and looked at the doorway where Xavier was dragging a small boy who hid behind Xavier's tall frame "Hi I'm Violet" I said pushing Xavier out of the way so I can see the shy boy standing behind him "H..ii I'm  Nate" he said

"I'm Cindy and these are the guys Colton,Cherry,Grey and Justin" she said "Hi I'm Justin soon to be Violet's bae" said Justin
I looked at him dead serious "Food is bae" they all looked​ at me weirdly and started laughing even Nate gave a few chuckles I smiled and jumped on Cindy tickling her after a few seconds of tickling her while the others continued to laugh and Cindy begging me to stop I got off of her and helped her up.

"Who wants to help me cook?" I said Nate and Cindy raised there hands I looked at Cherry "I'm tired" she said "you're always tired" I said laughing while going inside "What shall we cook?" I said looking at both of them "How about pasta?" Nate said "We can do Chicken Alfredo Pasta" they nodded and started cooking.

Justin's Pov

"When are you going to ask her to be your girl?" I heard Colton ask I looked in his direction and took off my glasses "I don't know I was thinking maybe I can take her on a date and ask her there" I said unsure of what to say "I can help" Cherry said "Really?" I asked finally having a bit of hope "Yeah of course you can have dinner on a beach at sunset with candles under a tent" she said excitedly "Yeah it would be perfect and maybe I can get her a ring she loves rings" I said just as excited

"Yeah me and Cindy can help out maybe Nate if he wants too and Violet  can't know anything about this and we have to get her favourite food" We stayed silent for a bit thinking about what food we should make or buy.

"We can have a salad as a starter and then we can have maybe salmon or steak with potatoes and green beans I know she loves that and then a chocolate mousse as a dessert"

"Yes omg she's going to love that, that's going to be like the perfect date" she said jumping "Why can't you do stuff like that you asked me to be your girlfriend at the school's cafeteria" she said turning to Grayson "Dude seriously you couldn't do better than the school's cafeteria" we laughed and Greyson turned red with embarrassment "Dinner" Cindy yelled damn that girl can shout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!

Sorry I have been MIA but I'm so busy with exams coming up and I'm studying every chance I get, next chapter will be the date don't forget to Vote Comment and Share I love reading comments from you guys.