Chapter 6

Bedrooms ☝☝☝

Violet Pov

I woke up seeing Ethan hanging from the bed drool coming down his mouth I slowly got up from the bed and went near his face I screamed and he fell down the bed face first on the carpet I laughed while he groaned "Help me" he said stretching out his hand I chuckled and grabbed his hand but when I was going to pull him up but he pulled and instead of me pulling him up he pulled me down.

"How are you this strong?" I said looking at him "Since I started working as a bartender at the club you work at I started getting my strength back" he said I smiled and we got up.

We headed downstairs to start breakfast while Ethan told me that he learned how to cook at a young age we went to the living room and saw Grey and Cher huddled together on the couch I smiled and headed for the kitchen while Ethan went to turn off the TV.

"I never did tell how I ended up in the streets did I" I shook my head "Can I tell you after school before we go to the club" I smiled and nodded.Ethan went to wake the guys while I set the table.

"Food" I heard Cher yell he must of woken her up first then there is no need for him to wake the others because I'm sure that even our neighbours heard us and there 5 miles away."Shut up Cher I'm trying to sleep" Xavier yelled "It's time for breakfast" I yelled to both of them shocked that Cher haven't just barged in the kitchen scarfing down half the food.

"Move" Cher said Grey coming after her speak of the devil and he shall appear. Xavier came in looking tired as hell "Colton come on"I yelled "I'm here" he said appearing at the kitchen door.

He sat down and we began eating "Guys I want to tell you how I ended up on the streets after school" they nodded and Colton spoke up "We won't force you to tell us just tell us if you're comfortable with us" "I am comfortable with you guys and I want to tell you" we nodded and continued eating.

When everyone was done I took the plates and put them in the dishwasher "Okay so yesterday I called the school and we are going to have the same lessons and Cherry you're going to live with us I talked to the guys and we don't want you going home alone since Mike isn't dead and you already have a room here".

Everyone nodded and I told them to wait there while I went in the living room and gave each of them a loaded gun and a knife to keep on them if anything happened.

"Where are you headed this morning?" I asked Colton "To the racing track and then home" I nodded and looked at Xavier "I'm going with him" "Good what time are you heading out?" "Right now" I nodded and they headed out while everyone went to there rooms to change for school.I changed into my black leggings and hoodie it's lazy day for me I got downstairs and went waiting for the others in my Ferrari.

After 5 minutes of me yelling that we are going to be late they came down and we headed​ to school we ignored everyone looking at us and went to the office to grab our new schedule.

We had first Math then English after that lunch.After a horrible math class we went to English I honestly love English I sat down in the back with the guys and Cherry next to me "Okay class today we are going to have a project and you need a partner which I am going to choose" Everyone groaned but groaned even louder when he said choosing our partners.

"We have Ethan you're with Cherry, Ryan and Chris,Zach and Jake then we have Jacob and Sarah, Hudson and Greyson , Justin and Violet "What!" I shouted he glared at me I looked over at Justin and that asshole was smirking at me I showed him the finger that is always standing up for me when I need the most.

I turned in my seat and faced the front class ended. I catched up with Justin meet me at 10 tomorrow at Starbucks he looked at me and nodded.The rest of the school went by with a drag and soon we were home sitting on the couch waiting for Ethan to began.

"When I was 16 me and my twin sister Emma were heading to a restaurant with my parents my father was telling me how when he was younger he used to be a boxer and I was excited and started jumping in my seat but I didn't quite down and my dad turned to stop me but we didn't see the drunk driver driving our way my father turned around just in time but we hit a tree and our car ended in the river.My parents died on impact and when I woke up I was in a hospital they told me what happened to my parents and they also told me that my sister wasn't in the car after we hit the river me and the police tried searching for her but we didn't find anything so we gave up they wanted to put me in an orphanage but I escaped and lived in the streets".

No one said anything so I spoke up "we'll find her" I said he looked at me and ended up sobbing in my arms."Cher can you call the club and tell them that me and Ethan aren't coming today" I told her "Yeah I'm not going either we can have a movie night" everyone nodded and she went to call the club while I put a movie in.

**********************
Thanks to CherryAndHerViolin for all her help.