Chapter 11

Puppies ☝☝☝

Violet Pov

I woke up to someone whispering "Vi, Cher wake up" I opened my eyes and I saw Cher to my left "How did she get here?" I asked Grey "I brought her here I wanted to give you guys something but Cher won't wake up" I looked at her "Cher wake up" I said, no response I sighed then smirked and went right next to her ear.

"Cher donuts" I yelled she got up shouting mine then fell of the bed I laughed "Where the hell are my donuts?" She said glaring at us "At the bakery" I said and pulled her back on the bed "I wanted to give you guys these" as soon as he said that he put two husky puppies on the bed "They're so cute" me and Cher yelled at the same time "They're yours one is a girl the other boy" he said "Boy" "Girl" me and Cher said again at the same time I grabbed the puppy with the darker fur and Cher grabbed the puppy with beige fur.

"Why are you giving us these?" I said cuddling my puppy "Well Vi I got you this puppy because you do so much for us and protect us" he said and hugged me I smiled and hugged him as best as I could "And Cher I gave you this puppy because I wanted to say sorry that I wasn't there when you had that horrible nightmare" he said she sat her puppy down and jumped on Grey hugging and kissing him "Awww" I said they both looked at me "Well this is awkward come on honey let's go find you a name" I said and got of the bed taking my baby with me and starting making breakfast I set my pup on the counter but where he can't get hurt he whined and looked at me with pleading us I laughed and gave him a bit of sausage he yelped and ate it.

"Cher stop making out with Grey" I yelled "Breakfast is ready" "Come on hunny" I picked him up and grabbed the plates and set them on the table. Everyone came downstairs and sat down at the table along with Cher, Grey Cher's puppy.

"When the hell did you get puppies?" Justin asked "Well I got them for Cher and Violet to thank Violet for what she does for us and to say sorry to Cher that I wasn't there when the nightmare happen​" They all nodded and Cindy asked Cher  "What are you going to name her?" "I was thinking Luna" Cher said "What about you Vi?" Ethan asked "Beast" they nodded and we continued eating.

"Cher we have to go to get stuff for the puppies" I said she nodded and we headed out after Cindy told us that she'll​ take care of the dogs.We got to Pet World and started piling stuff on the cart we got Food,Treats Bowls,a thing that keeps water, Brushes and other grooming things, dog perfume, dog breath freshener we also got them these cute little outfits.

At the end we spent over 50 dollars "we also have to go to the supermarket to get some food for the house" I said she nodded and we headed to Walmart first we headed to the fruit and vegetables aisle and started piling some food mostly vegetables.We spent 2 hours at Walmart when we were finally done we had about 24 bags filled with food.

"We're home" we yelled as we got home the guys came and took the bags from us we thanked them and I picked up Beast who was whimpering at my feet waiting for me to pick him up I did and kissed his head and he licked my cheek I laughed and put him down and wiped my cheek.

"What do you guys want to do?" I asked and sat on the couch "Let's play truth or dare" Ethan said we all agreed and Colton went and grabbed an empty glass bottle we formed a circle and I turned the bottle it landed on Cindy "Truth" "Who do you like?" I asked "Colton" she said in a whisper
I smirked and both her and Colton turned bright red. Ethan turned the bottle next and it landed on Grey "Truth or dare?" Ethan asked "Dare" "you have to go in a busy road and have to dance like a cowboy for 30 minutes in your boxers only" we laughed then headed to a busy street he stripped down to his boxers and began dancing we loved and took a video of him dancing.

We laughed than Justin and Cindy had to go home and we also headed home and watched movies until all of us fell asleep.