Chapter 12

Dog's clothes ☝☝☝

Violet Pov

I woke up to Beast yelping in my ear I looked over at him and he started shaking his tail I laughed and started petting him.

I sat up and picked him up going downstairs to start breakfast when I went in the kitchen I saw breakfast was all ready I smiled at the guys and we sat down to eat. We went upstairs and everyone headed to their rooms to change I looked over at Beast and he whined "Cherry" I yelled "What?" "Where are we going to leave the dogs? Beast is whining" I said

"We can leave them with Xavier and Colton" She said when she finished there sentence I heard Xavier and Colton yell "WHAT" I laughed and got dressed in black jean shorts and white crop top I got my school bag and picked up Beast I took him downstairs with me I saw Cherry already trying to convince the guys to take care of the dogs.

"Come on guys please" I said "Okay fine" Xavier said "What" Colton said looking at Xavier "Thank you love you" I said and grabbed Cherry's hand and took her out to the garage "We have to pick up Cindy and Justin" I said she nodded and we waited for Ethan and Grey to get in the other Ferrari and we headed to Cindy's house first then Justin's.

We got to school first period already had started so we waited for the second period to began in the meantime​ we talked about when are we going to train again I told them that we can start back again tomorrow.

They nodded and the bell went everyone headed to their class while me and Ethan went to History. The teacher was saying something about the first world war but I didn't pay attention my mind was focused on how to kill Mike."Violet" I heard the teacher yell I turned my head to her completely uninterested "Yes" I said "Can you please tell the class what I said last?" She said smirking at me everyone looked over at me "Easy you said what I said last" I said smirking right back at her she looked at me fuming while the class laughed "Pay attention to my class or I'll send you to the principal's​ office" I just shrugged and turned back to looking out the window.

The last bell rang and we all headed home "Finally school was over" I said they nodded and laughed we got in the cars and headed back to our house.

"We're home" I yelled Beast got of the couch and sprinted to me I picked him up and he started licking my face I laughed and dropped my back going to sit on the couch setting Beast next to me.

"There's a letter for you "Xavier said I nodded and grabbed it from his hand "Do you know whose it from" I said he shook his head "We found it under the door actually Beast found it we heard him barking and we went to see what was up with him and we seen the letter under his paw" I nodded.

I turned it around and when I read the name on the front my heart stopped it's from Mike he always used to call me princess I shakily opened it, it read.

My dear princess you think that you can get away from me well think again I'm watching always with the help of a member in your group you call family remember this my dear princess don't trust everything you see,even salt looks like sugar. We'll meet again my dear princess. Oh don't forget to tell Grayson that his girlfriend Cherry is her name I believe is beautiful both asleep and awake.

"Violet are you okay?" Someone asked I couldn't believe it he's been watching us all he knows our every move he's been watching our training we can't fight him if he knows our plans our stories. What are we going to do know?.

I didn't even blink when they started shaking me and yelling at me too talk to them but how could I talk when I'm scared out of my mind, my enemy, my monster and my offender Greyson's offender, monster and enemy is after us he knows us more than we know ourselves. I couldn't forget those words with the help of a member in your group you call family someone in my family betrayed me, betrayed us.