Bonus chapter

Violet's wedding dress

Violet Pov
"Calm down you are going to be fine" Colton said I nodded and took a deep breath.

"It's time" Cindy said we nodded and I grabbed his forearm the music came on and Justin's little cousin went in throwing flowers all over the red carpet next went Greyson and Cherry after them Xavier and Nate and Cindy and Hudson after them we went next.

We walked to the opened double doors everyone gasped and stood up all my nerves kicked in but as soon as my eyes met Justin's all my nerves went away we came in front of Justin "Take care of her" Colton said "I will" Justin said he shook his hand and grabbed my hand.

After a while the priest announced that it was time for the vows. I nodded for Justin to go first " I promise you Violet that I would love you, care for you and fight for you till my last dying breath. We've been through good times and bad times but we stuck with each other, we loved each other you had my heart since the first day I talked to you I love you" he said I couldn't hold it anymore and a few tears came down I smiled at him and said my vows "Justin I promise to love you, care for you and fight for you I may sometimes lose my temper and yell" at that everyone laughed and Justin chuckled "but I will always love you even when you get on my nerves I would never stop loving you you're my one and only I love you" I said he also now shed a few tears and squeezed my hands.

" Now do you Justin take Violet to be your lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish till death do you part. And hereto do you pledge your  faithfulness." The priest said.

"I do" he said I smiled my vision getting blurry and put the ring on his finger "Do you Violet take Justin to be your lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish till death do you part. And hereto do you pledge your faithfulness."

"I do" I said as Justin put the beautiful ring on my finger "You may now kiss the bride" Justin pulled me towards him and kissed me with so much passion I was going to start crying again from happiness we heard claps and a couple of whistles as we walked down the aisle now together as Mr and Mrs William.

We headed to our reception in a white limo we hired as soon as we went in all our family came congratulating us.

"It's time for our newlyweds to have their first dance" the DJ announced Justin took my hand and led me to the dance floor and 'All of me' started playing he put his hands on my hips and I put mine around his neck and we started swaying back and forth.

"I love you baby" he said looking in my eyes "I love you too" I said.

------------------ 4 hours later -------------------

"All the ladies gather up it's time for the bouquet toss" the DJ announced all of them gathered up and I threw the flowers everyone started laughing and when I turned around I saw Luna with the bouquet in her teeth I laughed.

Me and Justin headed towards the cake with everyone else following us.

I grabbed the knife and Justin put his hand on top of mine so that we could cut the cake together as we started cutting confetti was thrown and sparklers were being lit up.

I love this I have my husband with me and my family I couldn't be happier.