Chapter 16

Colton Pov

I stayed in my place not daring to look behind me silent tears went down my face I slowly turned around to face a confused girl "Who are you?" I fell to my knees and cried she didn't recognise me everyone came in the room and Xavier helped me up.

"Violet are you okay? omg we missed you" Cherry said hugging Violet and Cindy right after her "Who are you people?" She asked the girls let go of her and looked between us and her "What do you mean who we are Violet? we're your family" Cindy asked her voice shaking while everyone else looked shocked "You're not my family we're am I" Violet said.

We all looked at the door when it opened and saw a doctor come in he looked shocked when he saw Violet awake "Oh well since she woke up we can go through some tests and see that everything is fine than you can take her home" he said "Um doc I think we have a problem" Grey said "And what that might be?" He asked "She doesn't remember us" Xavier said "Oh um let's take a look" he sat by her bed "I'm going to ask you a few questions" he said she nodded "What's your name?" "Violet" "Okay good know how old are you?" "I'm 13 years old" the girls gasped and I just looked at her wide eyed "Okay Violet we are going to have to do some tests" he said he turned to us "I'm going to have to ask you guys to wait outside" we nodded and waited outside "What are we going to do?" Grey asked we just shook our heads and set down in the waiting room waiting for the doctor to finish his examination.

The doctor came out of the room "I explained to her that she has amnesia and that you guys are her family also there seems to be no problems so you guys can take her home just be gentle with her "Do you think she will get her memory back doc?" I asked "We can't say it's all up to her just be gentle with her and don't rush her she will get her memory when it's the right time for her" we nodded and he gave me papers to sign so she could be released from the hospital I signed them and gave them back to him.

Violet came out of the room dressed in a pair of sweatpants and hoodie we left here if she ever woke up we headed to our cars in perfect silence waiting for Violet to say something we sighed when she didn't say anything and continued our way home in perfect silence.

Xavier's Pov

We parked in front of our house and Violet got out with her head down when she saw that we weren't moving she looked up and was shocked she stood staring at the house then turned to us "where's the warehouse?" She asked shock in her voice "we'll explain everything inside don't worry we won't hurt you either" I said she nodded and we led her inside.

We sat down on the couch and gestured for her to do the same after she sat down we explained everything to her what happened to us her story, Mike and Ethan's betrayal after we explained everything she stared at us before hugging us crying and thanking us we hugged her back "There's no need to thank us we're family" she let go and nodded while yawning "I'll show you to your room Vi" Justin said we nodded and they went upstairs.

"What are we going to do?" Grey said I just shrugged "We can't tell her anything you know that she is just coming out of a coma we can't just spring this on her" Cindy said we all nodded we heard footsteps and looked over at the stairs "She's sleeping the second her head hit the pillow she was out like a light" we nodded and laughed a little "So everyone agrees that we won't tell her anything?" I said looking around everyone nodded even Justin who catched up on what we were talking about I nodded and stood up everyone went and did there own thing and Cherry and Cindy said that they had dinner covered today we nodded and I fell on the couch exhausted.

Cherry's Pov

Me and Cindy went in the kitchen and started dinner after sometime of talking we began talking on Violet "She will honestly will be devastated if she found out" Cindy said I nodded "I will be to if I just came out of a coma and I would found out the thing that I wanted most is taken from me" I said as I gave Luna and Beast a piece of ham.

"What would I be devastated about?" I heard a voice behind us I shrieked and turned around holding my heart "Jeez Violet you scared me" I said "Sorry but I heard you say that someone will be devastated and then I heard coma so I just assumed it was me.

I looked at Cindy with a panicky look she looked at me the same way I looked back at Violet "Well....umm" I said not sure what to say I can't tell her.