/11/

Just a quick side note before I start the next chapter LOOOK!

Do you see it? RFHA is on the 'What's Rising' section! ARRRRGGGHHH! I'm so happy right now! You guys are the best! At the end I'll put the people who are the best at the bottom! Read on!

Chapter 11

'Some days she'll
have no idea how
she'll do it, but every
single day it still gets
done.'

We wander around aimlessly looking around for the two idiots

We wander around aimlessly looking around for the two idiots. They left us in a mall when we haven't been in one in ages! Isla doesn't even know where she is right now and I barely remember where things are!

On top of that, none of us own phones. How the hell do we find them?

We come across Forever21 and I stop Isla, pushing her in that direction. I look at a few clothes, wanting to buy them.

I grab a load and stand in the line, pausing when I notice a certain small girl running around the centre.

Dropping all my clothes, I run towards Rhea, hugging her from behind. "You left us! You actually left us!"

"Sorry sorry sorry! I thought you were following us and I didn't even realise! I'm so sorry!"

I exhale in relief, going back to Forever21 and awkwardly picking up the clothes. All the shop assistants give me glares openly and I glare back.

Isla pays. "I'm not staying here any longer. You'll probably leave again and I'm not wandering aimlessly again so, let's pop."

Everyone agrees and Rhea looks upset. "But we haven't even started."

Lea raises her eyebrow, staring hardly at the multiple bags in her right hand and then looks back at Rhea. "Ya sure 'bout that?"