/34/

AN: Seems like it will be one of the last times I'm gonna be doing this. Please go check out this book on Inkitt! I have recently decided to put this on Inkitt to see how many people are willing to read not just across Wattpad but other sites too!

/Quinn/

When I finally wake up, the feeling of people drumming constantly in my head erupts from the side and I clutch it in pain.

I open one eye and look away from the sun, the brightness painful. I open the other to see my mate, naked. Blood seems to flow easily from his body and I rush over, ignoring the thought the he could be dead.

I think he looks at me but I'm not sure as his eyes keep dropping together.

He's going to die.

Another wolf comes running out of nowhere and attacks the psychopathic one, murdering him easily.

"Please don't go! Please..." I can't stop the tears and I sob in front of him, the uncontrollable cries shaking my body.

I clutch onto his body, not caring that he's naked. If I let go, I might let him go forever. And I can't do that.

I hug him tighter.

Taking a deep breath in, I look at him. "You can't leave now...I love you."

My heart breaks more and more as he coughs up blood, shattering the last bit of hope I had.

"I. L-love. You. Too."

I try to smile, I do! But it doesn't happen.

His shaking body stills in my arms and his droopy eyes stare back at me, lifeless.

Raven can't take it and she half takes over, howling loudly in sorrow.

I cry even more hugging him, shaking him, trying to get him to respond.

"Silas! Silas please. I know you're alive! Stop! Get up! Shout at me! Kiss me! Tell me you love me! Please..."

More tears escape horrendously from me and I can't stop myself from shaking. Raven's quiet, not saying anything.

My chest shakes heavily but all I can think of is him.

I stand up and stare at the sky, screaming and shouting. I kick everything in sight, hitting trees and stomping my foot like a child who didn't get the toy they wanted.

"You took my baby! Is that not enough?! You just had to take my mate. M-my mate!"

I fall to my knees, letting sorrow take over. Every emotion seems to escape me and I just stare at him.

He left me. I'm all alone.

The guy who killed my attacker attempts to hold me up but I just fall again. I can't stand. I can't. Why am I still alive?

This guy that tries to help looks familiar. The same brown hair. I've seen before. But I don't care.

I push him out of the way, making him fall to the ground. I grab the silver knife and look back up to the sky.

"If you can take them, you can take me too."

Before I can cut my neck off, I'm slammed to the floor, the knife gone.

"You can't do that. You can't. You have people waiting for you."

I look at the guy, tears filling my vision again. "B-but I don't. I...don't."

He shushes me and attempts to calm me but I punch his chest again and again.

"Why me? Why is it always me?"