/Bonus Chapter 3/

Quinn

I keep Cain flush tight to my chest as I dodge the bullets, spinning as one of them aims right at my heart.

Cain holds no emotions, staring straight into my eyes like I had instructed him to.

I kneel down behind the kitchen counter and snatch a knife, holding Cain closer.

"We have to be very quiet, okay? This will be all over in a second."

The Rogue enters the kitchen, a manic smile on his face.

"Come out come out wherever you are..."

He sang it like a child, eager to play with his toys.

"Oh I can't wait until I deliver you to him. The amount of money and respect I would receive from hi-"

Another enters the tension-filled room. "Oh you wouldn't, if I wanted Cain, I would have him. Don't worry, I'll come another time but for now, Cain is only mine."

His covered fave seems all the more mysterious as he rips the head of the rogue clean off his body.

Cain squeezes his eyes shut and snuggles into my chest.

I stand, staring straight at the stranger. "You will never get my child."

I can feel him smiling under his mask. "I will, and you won't even be expecting it."

Before I can reply, the stranger has gone, leaving a bloody mess on my kitchen floor.

Kai, I need you to examine the body. See if you can find if it leads us anywhere.

Yes Alpha.

"It's all over baby. It's all over." I kiss his forehead and lull him to sleep, placing him in his tiny bed whilst stroking the black hair away from his innocent face.

I will make sure my child will be able to kill whoever wants him. I will make sure he is strong and ready.

I will.

A very short insight to Cain and his bully you could call him. If you want Cain's full story, I can happily tell you it is out now!

I've let a teaser on the prologue like I always do and I'll see if I can write the first chapter before I go in holiday.

Yup, that's right, this girl gets to go on holiday, finally.

I'll be gone for about three weeks so I'll see if I can get a few chapters on before I go. I'm not sure though. I'll see if I can get any done whilst I'm there.

Go check Cain's story: Reaching Her Killer Alpha.

I'M SO HYPED FOR THIS!

Fandomacc x