/26/

Chapter 26

'It's just a
cruel existence
like there's no
point hoping
at all'

'It's just a cruel existencelike there's nopoint hoping at all'

"You've been helping my pack members? When?"

I gulp, the intensity of two eyes making me feel guilty for something not even worth he guilt.

"I-"

I take a deep breath and look back up, determination in my eyes.

"It was when you guys were fighting. I kinda helped them a bit but I don't know why they were telling her the Alpha Queen because I wasn't acting like a saint."

He exhales and runs his hand through his hair, annoyed. The Queen had gone, leaving us with time to go for our own two-

Two? Two rooms? But there's three of us. How the hell do three people who have no mutual interest for each other go into two rooms?

It seems like the Beta John or whatever his name is has the same idea.

"Alpha, there is only two rooms."

Silas leans on his Beta and looks at me, smiling. "It's okay Jax, you take one room, we will sort out the rest."

Jax, that's his name. I knew it started with a J! Wait.. Did he just say Jax gets the one room?

Jax walks away from us and I reach out my hand, shouting. "Stop! I want the separate room, why does he get it?"

Silas is now leaning on me and he uses this to spin me around. He hugs me and leans towards my ear, his breath warming up my neck and my whole body.

"You're sleeping with me."

He drags me towards the room, limping but nearly back to his normal self. At least tomorrow I won't be used as a stand to lean on.

He opens the door with no effort at all and limps in, settling down on the bed. I close it and look around, noticing our stuff isn't here yet.

"Where's our stuff?"

As I say that, a knock comes from the other side of the door and I open it to see a few Royal Guards dragging our stuff.

I quickly reach for my suitcases and I grab Silas' whilst I'm at in, constantly walking in and out of the room.

He closes the door behind me, suddenly to close to me. I feel my heart beat faster and I'm sure he hears it as well.

He's so close to me, his eyes constantly flickering between my own and my lips.

"What are you doing to me Quinn? What are you doing to me?"