/19/

Chapter 19

'I'm falling
to pieces.'

He growls, kissing me roughly on the lips

He growls, kissing me roughly on the lips. I make it last only a few seconds and pull away, moving back.

"That was great!"

I lie blatantly through my teeth and throw a fake smile just to top it all off. He grins, pulling me towards his bedroom.

Making sure the door is shut, he strides over to me, ready to attack his prey. I grin, playing with the hem of my top and I bite my lip, genuinely feeling disgusting.

He pounces on me, never leaving any part of my skin untouched. As soon as he tries to touch the bottom half of my clothing, I get up and sway my hips, walking towards his bedroom door.

"It's really late. I've gotta go to sleep."

His eyes are pitch black and frankly, it's the best sight ever. First step to success. "Remember what I said Quinn, I love games."

I smirk, an evil glint shining in my eyes. "Then get ready to play this one Alpha, you might not win this time."

And I swagger out, shutting the door slowly, teasing him.

"High-five me right now girl, you are a little seductress

"High-five me right now girl, you are a little seductress. No wonder I could hear grunts in the night. It was definitely form the Alpha's room. I bet he wa-"

I slap my hand over her mouth, blushing furiously. "Ew! Can't you keep it Pg12 please?"

She sniggers, staring funnily at me. "Why? You've already done the dirty, you know everything. Why are you acting so innocent?"

I roll my eyes and smack the back of her head. We continue to mess around, not really doing much.

That's until we hear the alarm. I hear Lea gasp next to me and she jumps up, grabbing a backpack from under my bed that I didn't even know existed.

She then proceeds to sprint into her room and do the same.

"What's going on?!"

She hurriedly jogs around, stuffing random crap into the already pretty full backpack. She shots me one and I catch it effortlessly, confused.