26 | snatched

26 | SNATCHED

(I'm putting two gifs now because why not

(I'm putting two gifs now because why not.)

Calista and her girls entered the dark stadium, getting into their positions as the crowd was completely unaware of their presence. Once they arrive to their spots, the lights flashed on once, revealing their silhouettes. The crowd screamed. The lights flashed again.

Then, the music began to play along with the coordination of the lights, providing a brilliant production. "Welcome, to the Dangerously Yours World Tour." Calista nodded to the crowd, and the crowd shouted back at her.

"I'm starting off this night with a song..." Calista trailed off.

"I love you queen!" A fan shrieked once he crowd quieted to listen to her.

Calista struggled to maintain her serious face and giggled, causing more fans to scream. "...for my ladies." She smirked, cocking her head. Then the song began playing. The entire crowd sang along wildly.

For a straight thirty minutes, Calista sang her songs with astounding choreography in this order: Run the World (Girls), Bow Down/Flawless***, Single Ladies, Grown Woman. Then, Michael entered with a duet with Calista of a remix of Crazy in Love. After their duet, Michael and Calista shared a quick kiss in front of the thousands before Calista exited the stage to go change.

Michael took over the stage for the next thirty minutes as Calista had, then Calista returned with her same dancers, singing the rest of her planned songs: End of Time, Get me Bodied, Love on Top, Irreplaceable, and Standing on the Sun. During this time, Michael took his break then reentered the stage to wrap of the show with joint choreography and singing with Calista, blowing their fans away.

The two were singing their last song of the night. They were just walking around the edges of the stage, blowing kisses and touching the hands of many fans that reached out to grab them. Calista squatted at the edge of the stage and sang to the harmonizing crowd.

I Like The Feelin' You're
Givin' Me
Just Hold Me Baby And I'm
In Ecstasy

Calista outstretched her arm to allow one of her fans to sing, and although they couldn't sing very well, they tried their best to prove their worth to Michael and Calista.

Oh I'll Be Workin' From Nine
To Five
To Buy You Things To Keep
You By My Side

Michael began to sing, giving time for Calista to take pictures and hug more fans before the show ended.

I Never Felt So In Love Before
Just Promise Baby, You'll
Love Me Forevermore

Calista returned to her squatting position at the edge of he stage and turned to look at the other side of the crowd.

I Swear I'm Keepin' You
Satisfied
'Cause You're The One For Me

Just as Calista was about to get up and walk over to the other side of the crowd, she felt someone's arms wrap around her waist, then yanked her backwards towards them. The security rushed to Calista aide after she had been snatched off the stage by an eager fan, however, Calista waved the security off after they had prayed her from the hands of her fan.

The Way You Make Me Feel

Calista continued to sing, but returned to the middle of the stage and danced to the rest of the song in Michael's old choreography for this song. The song continued to play as they exited the stage, shouting many I love you's and blew many kisses. The fans began to leave as soon as they went off stage, but little did they know... Calista and Michael were coming back for one last goodbye with their kids.

As soon as the reentered the stage, everyone that had been flocking outside, hoping to catching Calista and Michael leaving in their car, rushed back inside to catch a final glimpse of the Jackson clan. The five were only out there for a brief moment, but it was enough to show their love for their supporters.

The night ended on a high note, leaving Michael and Calista filled with adrenaline that they needed to release. The two acted like hyper kids running around the hotel suite with nerf guns a fan had gifted them that night. They blasted music and simply danced the night away with each other.