15 - Aint no such thing as too fast

**Slight smut warning, also, They are a bit older in this, I'm sure I mentioned it before. Johnny is 19 about to turn 20 and Ponyboy is 18 turning 19**

 I was absolutely in denial, this wasn't happening, not to me of all people. And it was not what I imagined at all, it was beautiful though, the entire process. Just sitting here letting Ponyboy kiss me, me, Johnathan Cade, a gay greaser who is quite mentally fucked and doesn't have any type of experience whatsoever. But I was here, and so was he and I couldn't think of a better moment than now. When it started to become heated, I couldn't focus on my thoughts anymore, all that came to mind was the feeling of intense anticipation flowing through me, it was exhilarating the way he made me feel, with just a few kisses. 

I was on my back, with Pony at my side, cautiously moving forwards. He hesitantly straddled my hips, not actually putting pressure, but just sitting up, like he was scared of putting his weight down. I instinctively grabbed his hips then, and he started to become more comfortable in his movements. It was so quiet in my mind but the outpour of smacking lips and small gasps was heavier than the train whistling in the distance. I slowly moved my hands lower, trailing them down and letting my hands rest on his lower back, I then reluctantly pushed my hands down so he could lean forwards but this only resulted in him pushing his groin into my own, exhaling a small gasp, he pulled away hesitantly, smiling wide. His lips were pink and a little swollen and I could feel my pulse from underneath my lips, the sensation making them throb.

"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves now, we still have to leave the train," Ponyboy whispered to me, like what we'd done was some childish game we couldn't let the real adults see. I turned and smiled at him, despite the hard crushing defeat I felt in my pants, I ignored that will to not make him uncomfortable. I just wanted him to be okay. 

I could've groaned though, I wanted to, but we had to get off. I gave a peck to his lips and he returned it and as we both scrambled up to get our backpacks, I knew that I loved him deeply, with or without intimate moments, he just overall made me so happy.

"You ok?" He must've noticed my absent mind.

"Absolutely." He giggled at that and ran his fingers through my hair.

I threw my bag over my shoulder and took a hold of his hand, I could almost sense the obnoxious redness his cheeks would've become, and I smiled softly. I pulled the lever of the boxcar and pulled it open, the loud screeching of the door making us both cringe.

I peeked my head out into the air and looked around to make sure nobody was in sight.  We both hopped off once we didn't see anything resembling people, our hands never leaving each other. There was a city up north that was in view, but it looked pretty far, I could see the woods and the creek beside me, why did the train stop here? I wondered if they had some trouble on the way, or if it broke down or something. Were the tracks in good shape?

We had started walking, beside the woods, so we weren't directly in them, I didn't feel like being lost right now. The crunching of leaves was satiating to me, reminding of my ever going existence, sometimes positively or negatively, especially with the birds chirping and sounding like they were having the best morning of their entire bird lives, and it made it worth it, made going out worth, made kissing him and falling for him worth it. Too lost in my headspace, Pony tapped my shoulder to keep me focused, "Chin up! Don't want you knocking your head!" He'd say, whilst I still was lost in thought. It looked just about sunrise. I heard the obnoxious crickets and the buzzing of bees when we walked farther in.

As we got closer, I sort of wished we could've gone through the forest, the silence was finally relaxing but of course, good things never last. I sighed at the thought and Ponyboy squeezed my hand, reassuring me. There was a gate leading into the city so we jumped it, throwing our bags over. When he released my hand, I felt a little emptier than before. I know, cheesy but there was something about it that almost made me want to whine and just pull him close.

I climbed the gate, almost getting my pants caught on the metal, making Pony laugh. I blushed and pushed him playfully, then grabbed his hand back afterwards. We saw the city in clear view now, and there was a motel about 10 yards away. I looked at Ponyboy, and he shrugged, pulling me along.

We went into the receptionist's office, pulled our hands away and asked for a room. The woman in front of us looked at me with dark eyes, her hair was sticking up in all different places, her makeup was caked onto her ageing features, her sunglasses rested on top of her head, the black locks tangled around it. She had a fake tan on her skin, and extreme bubble gum pink lip-gloss on. But obviously, she thought she looked good. The fuckin' 80's man . . . I can't wait until we get a new set of fucking humans to make up for . . . this.

She handed me a key and I took it, her fingers glided against mine and she smirked, Ponyboy caught that and he took the keys from me and scoffed at her. He took ahold of my face and pressed a long kiss to my lips, catching me by surprise. He pulled away and smiled at the woman at the front, and she stood there with a bewildered, disgusted face. I almost thought she was gonna ask for the damn keys back but she didn't, just turned quickly.

"What was all that?" I laughed and Ponyboy shrugged,

"She was flirting with you, and she was like 40 or something. Sexual predator caught in action, so I decided to make a move." He said simply, and I looked at him in awe. He burst out laughing in my face as we walked to our room.

When we got there, I looked at it closely, seeing that it was pretty decent for the price. We flopped on the bed and saw the clock on the wall, it read '1:34' and I laughed, it seemed like it didn't take long for us to get here, but I guess it did.

"How would you like it, if I took you out to lunch, hm?" I asked, and Ponyboy's head turned to mine, we were incredibly close, and if he lifted his head in the slightest, our lips would be touching,

"I'd love that," He whispered, and I smiled.

"Really?" I asked, my eyes brightening.

"Really, really." He muttered before kissing my lips once more.

Daddy Issues - JohnnyboyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara