sneak peak

Grace carefully walked through the darkness, keeping one hand on the wall next to her. The wall was cold and dirty but was the only thing giving her some kind of guidance. She had gotten separated from everyone hours ago.

With every little noise she heard, Grace would flinch. She kept rubbing her stomach wound that she covered in a makeshift bandage made out of her cardigan. It hurt like hell and was bleeding more and more by the minute.

At the end of the same hallway Grace was at, Luke was sitting against the wall. He hadn't seen anyone in hours. He had only heard screams and laughter. Luke had cried at first when he realized he was lost and was probably going to die. But now he has nothing left to cry.

Luke just wanted to turn back time. Turn it back to days before when he and his friends were just at a party having fun. Now they were stuck in this murder house.

Luke's thoughts were basically the same as everyone else's. They all wished they listened to everyone's warnings and stayed away. They were curious, though. Curious and rebellious. That's what got them in the position they were in now.

The madman sat in a chair in a dark room. His eyes had adjusted to the darkness and he could make out objects better than anyone else in the house could, giving him an advantage. He was covered in a mix of his own blood and the blood of his victims.

The madman looked at all the different wires and controls he had in his room. Each one could do a different horror. He had every trick from walls closing in to poison gas.

He liked hurting people, he wanted to see them cry in pain and die. He lived deep in the woods, where no one could hear his victim's screams. People were always warned about the woods, for their were rumors about him. Only few ignored the rumors.

The clocks on the wall ticked in sync. Tick tock. Tick tock. Time passed by. And with each second, the kids got more scared and more scared.

They were just waiting for the next trick.