alternative ending (part 3)

[it's been a while since i've updated so if you've forgotten, people die in this story. i'm somewhat descriptive with their deaths. so yea, have fun?]

"Fucking asshole, you fucking motherfucker, I'm gonna kill you." Calum's yells echoed across the cabin as he lunged at the crazed man. 

Calum brought him to the ground, placing his knees on each side of the man's body and began to swing punches. One after the other, punches were delivered to the man's face. Each one was harder than the one before it. Each one leaving bruises and cutting up his face, blood dribbling from the cuts.

The man struggled under Calum and, being much bigger than Calum, managed to flip them over to deliver a hard blow to his nose. The smaller boy's nose cracked, blood splattering out of it. He let out a groan and the man stood up.

The man reached over to grab a gun, and in one swift movement, shot Calum in chest, right beneath his throat. Blood began to pour from the wound, and Calum's body was overtaken with spluttering coughs.

The remaining kids let out screams of agony. Their breaths hitched in their throats, and they felt as if they had been shot, too. Although, they were in physical pain of their own, it was nothing compared to watched yet another friend dying right in front of them.

Calum's body was completely limp, blood pooling from his body. It was like a picture straight from a nightmare. The red liquid seemed to come from every part of his body, their was almost no place where wasn't injured.

"Calum!" Malia yelled from her place on her chair, blood was pouring from her own wounds. "Cal-Calum!" 

Malia tried to continue screaming but her body didn't let her, as sobs shook her. Sobs that were erupting from deep inside her chest at the sight of Calum.

"H-h-help" Calum's voice was weak, hoarse, dead. Within seconds of him speaking his last words, his body seemed to relax and, just like his voice was, Calum was dead.

"No, no, no!" Grace was screaming as her body swayed with weakness, and her thoughts clouded with sadness. 

With her good hand, Grace grabbed the knife used to remove her hand and charged at the madman, swinging her arms like crazy. She was clumsy, unstable, and hurt. She didn't know what she was doing but she did know that she wanted this madman to suffer like she had. Like all of her friends had. 

"Woah, woah, woah." The madman put his hands up with a smile. "Calm down, missy, don't want to use your last hour on something like this."

"For fuck's sake, yes I do." Grace screeched.

"Carter, kill her." The madman motioned to his assistant.

"What?" Carter's face contorted in confusion.

"Kill her." He said it as if killing someone wasn't a huge thing.

"But she's already -" Carter began but his speaking was cut off.

"Kill her, boy, or you're next." The madman turned his head to the side to look at Carter, which was a huge mistake.

Grace took his slight moment of vulnerability, and swung the knife as hard as she possibly could in her state. Her aim was wacky, and her hand was shaking. The man looked back at her, but by that time the action had already been done, and the knife slid across his chest. A wound opened in his skin, and he stumbled back to the table behind him. His hand came up to clutch his chest as he looked at his blood in horror.

"You bitch." He spit out, venom dripping from his voice. "Now we're all going to die." 

The madman grabbed his little button, but he didn't have time to press it. Carter tackled him to the ground and the button slid across the cabin floor. As the two men wrestled, and Grace say all her friends, wounded and on the cusp of death, she panicked. She felt her energy slowly fading, but she was still the only person in the cabin that was standing.

"Run, girl!" Carter yelled, as he received a blow to his face. "Run!"

"I can't!" Grace yelled, looking at her friends. Malia and Luke were barely alive, but the point was that they were alive.

"Do you want to live?" Carter screamed. "Or you're going to die with the rest of us!"

"She can't leave." The madman laughed, blood covering his face. "That's the point, she can't leave her friends."

"Oh, shut up." Carter slapped him and the man yelled, kicking Carter in the stomach.

"Run, Grace." Luke finally spoke up. He couldn't even open his eyes at this point, and his voice was barely a whisper.

Grace gave one last glance at Malia, who nodded, then Grace ran.

As she was running away from the cabin, she turned around just as it was engulfed into flames. The button must've been pressed. Screams came from the cabin and she almost considered running back.  But she didn't. She kept running. Grace wobbled, and stumbled. She cried, and screamed. She felt like she was dying, but at the same time she felt alive. 

And Grace never looked back.

~~~~~

so that's that. I FINALLY UPDATED OMG I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF EVEN THO IT'S SHORT AND KINDA SUCKY.

do you want me to end it here so you can like imagine what happens or do you want me to write a final chapter?