:2:

Taehyung woke up to the smell of something sweet. '

   'Pancakes...?' he thought, sitting up from the couch to peer over the back and look into the kitchen to see Seokjin looking over the skillet, his pink apron on. Taehyung smiled at the image.

   He always thought Seokjin looked adorable in the apron. Sitting up, Taehyung lifted the blanket that encased his body off of him and sat up, stretching his arms and back. Still confused as to how the blanket got on him, as he fell asleep without one, he walked to the kitchen, the smell lulling him in.

   "Good morning, Seokjin hyung," Taehyung said, the morningness making his voice raspier than normal. Waiting for a response, all he got was a hum of recognition from his oldest hyung. Passing it off as the older was just tired, Taehyung walked back out to go to the bathroom.

   Going inside and washing up, he came back out and to the kitchen to see the rest of the guys sat and about to eat. He couldn't stop the smile from coming across his face as the thought of sitting with all of them was the only thing on his mind. And food, of course. Finding his chair, which was between Jungkook and Yoongi, he sat down with his usual smile.

   "May I have the syrup?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, who was currently in possession of the object Taehyung so desperately needed. Jungkook didn't even acknowledge the boys' question as he passed the syrup across from him; to Hoseok.

   Furrowing his eyebrows in slight hurt as he was ignored, he passed it off as Jungkook just didn't hear him. It was still morning after all, it was understandable. Scrunching his nose, he looked back at his plate, only to see someone was pouring syrup for him. A surprised noise leaving his mouth, he followed the arm only to see Yoongi holding the other bottle over Taehyung's plate, pouring the sweet liquid onto Taehyung's pancakes. Least to say, Taehyung was surprised. Yoongi never did anything like that for the members, let alone Taehyung.

   "Th-Thank you, Yoongi hyung," Taehyung said, slightly surprised. Actually, really surprised. Yoongi only finished pouring the syrup and nodded, going back to eating his own food. Taehyung looked up only to see the other members looking at him. Hoseok rolled his eyes and went back to eating. Nodding slightly to himself, Taehyung took his fork and started stuffing his face with his now-sweet pancakes.

   "Have some manners, Taehyung," Seokjin said, disgust in his voice as he looked at the latter, who had syrup around his lips. Taehyung giggle as he licked his lips, crossing his eyes as he looked down. Stopping when he got it all off, he looked up to see his hyungs shaking their heads. Jungkook just shook his head and finished his food.

-

   "Since it's our day off, how about we do something together?" Taehyung asked the boys. They were all currently in the living room. It was their day off; so they had time. Neither of them had anything planned. Seokjin sighed(stop sighing), looking at the second youngest who was lying on the couch, his head beside the maknae's leg.

   "And do what? Watch a---" the eldest was cut off by Taehyungs phone ringing. Taehyung pulled himself into a sitting position as he looked at the caller ID. 'Minho hyung❤' it read. Taehyung slid his thumb across screen to answer. Putting his phone to his ear, he heard his hyung start to speak.

   "Yes, hyung?" Taehyung asked into the phone.

   "Hey! How's my favorite dongsaeng~," he heard Minho sing into the phone, a smile coming onto his face as he could practically hear Minho's smile. 

   "I'm amazing, hyung. Is there anything you need?" he asked back, looking up to see everyone looking at him.

   "Actually, yes. I'm really sorry to be telling you this on your day of, but director hyung said he needs you to come for shooting. He said you need to get here asap," Minho said, chuckling when he heard Taehyungs sound of exasperation.

   "But I really wanted to spend time with my Bangtan hyungs and Jungkookie," Taehyung whined, knowing there was no way he could get out of his shooting today.

   "I know. I'm sorry, but you should really get down here. Director hyung is already in a bad mood and you don't want to worsen it," Minho warned Taehyung. Letting out a little whine, Taehyung hung up his phone.

   "What's wrong, hyung?" Jungkook asked, wondering why the boy who just had the obnoxious smile on his face was now frowning.

   "I have to go to the Hwarang shooting," Taehyung answered, sadness obvious in his tone. Hearing that Taehyung had to leave made the members' heads perk up. Except for Yoongi; he was in the rest room.

   "Well, you don't want to keep your director waiting, do you?" Namjoon asked, somewhat rushed. Taehyung looked at the ground, shaking his head. 

   "I guess I'll go get ready," Taehyung sighed sadly, standing up and walking to his room to get dressed. On the way, he passed by Yoongi. Neither of them said anything to each other; just continued on their way. In his room, Taehyung pulled on a deep red sweatshirt with ripped black jeans. Grabbing his facemask and phone, he walked out to the living room to put on his shoes.

   "Where are you going, Tae?" he heard Yoongi's raspy voice ask. Yoongi wasn't in the room when Taehyung got the call to come into shooting.

   "I have to go to the Hwarang thing today. Director hyung said he needs me to do more shots," Taehyung replied, looking to all the boys who were still in the living room, fidgeting. Nodding, Yoongi looked back down at his phone. Taehyung slid the facemask on and put his phone in his pocket, stepping outside and starting his walk to the set. He would've called the driver, but since it was also the teams day off, he didn't feel like bothering him for something that was easily a walking distance away.

   "Thank goodness. Took him long enough to leave," Seokjin let out a breathe of relief. The other members let out small chuckles. Yoongi just looked at him with a 'wtf' face.

   "I want some Chipotle. How about we go out?" Hoseok asked, rubbing his tummy. The others smiled and got up to get dressed.

   "You guys are dickbags," Yoongi said, also getting up, but only to go back to his room. The others only looked at each other, resuming their process of getting ready.

-

   "Alright! Break time. Shooting will resume in 15 minutes," the director shouted to the cast, who all looked a bit worn out from filming repeatedly. Taehyung nodded, thankful to be able to get the wig of his neck as he tied it up with the help of some stylist noonas.

'Ding!'

Taehyung heard his phone go off, notifying him that there was a post on the band Twitter account. Opening his phone, curious as to what the tweet said, he clicked on the notification, only to see that the boys posted a selfie of them at a restaurant. One of the foreign restaurants Taehyung loved. Feeling a bit of disappointment, as he wanted to do something with them, he closed the app and shut off his phone. He couldn't let that get to him. They probably brought him something back, so having the thought of that, it lightened the sadness he felt a bit. He was still pissed though; he wanted to go with them.

   "Eh, I'll ask if they want to watch a movie tonight," Taehyung told himself, setting his phone down to read over his lines again. He wanted his director hyung to be satisfied with him. What he didn't notice was that Yoongi was absent from the photo.

---