:27:

After the talk with Jimin, Taehyung had gotten in the shower, his thoughts beating him up.

   'Yoongi loves you. He'll stay with you, don't worry,' one thought said.

   'Yeah right, Jimin's cute, and short. Yoongi'll get tired of you eventually, everyone does,' the one that stuck out the most said.

   "What's wrong with me?" Taehyung mumbled to himself, his head leaning against warm tile of the wall, the scalding water making his skin numb. But he liked the feeling of it; the burning, canceling feeling.

-

   "What do you mean he knows?" Yoongi asks Namjoon, an almost afraid look on his face.

   "I saw him pull Taehyung into his room and he shut the door; I tried to listen in, but all I could hear was 'Yoongi', 'you', and 'dating'. That's all," the younger explained in a voice that Yoongi guessed was calming, but he didn't want to hear that. Not right now.

   "Mother fucker! Why didn't you like, I don't know, not let Jimin talk to Tae?" Yoongi practically shouted, his small eyes wide. Wider than Namjoon's ever seen them.

   "I didn't fucking know, hyung! Besides, you two are being pretty obvious, you know. I'm actually not surprised Jimin knows," Namjoon started to get defensive.

   "And what do you mean 'obvious'?" Yoongi said exasperatedly, his eyes glaring at Namjoon.

   "I mean, you don't know what fucking subtlety means. It was obvious what you went to the bathroom for, you've been staring at Taehyung nonstop, and you cant keep your fucking hands off of him. At least Taehyung is trying to keep you two on the down low," Namjoon's voice rose ever so slightly with every word, his irritation becoming more evident.

   Yoongi couldn't do anything but stare, breathing heavily, his anger wavering.

   "Why should we have to hide ourselves? We're dating, we should let that be known. We're happy," Yoongi said, his voice losing its strength. He could feel the tears slightly pricking the backs of his eyes.

   'Don't cry, you fucking weakling,' Yoongi scolded himself in his head, making sure that the tears didn't fall. He didn't want to look weak in front of one of his members. Never in a million years would he show his tears or vulnerability.

   "You know why you can't tell everyone, hyung. You know how much trouble you two would get in," Namjoon's voice softened, seeing that his hyung was hurt. Yoongi looked away, not wanting to look Namjoon in the eyes.

   "Hyung?" Namjoon asked after a while of silence. Yoongi, at hearing the other's voice, just walked out of his studio, not looking back when the door slammed or when he heard Namjoon's exasperated shout.

-

   When Yoongi got back to the dorms from his 'stress walk', as he calls it, it was nearly 12AM. Quietly closing the door behind him, as he didn't want to wake the others, Yoongi walked to his room, not bothering to eat any of the dinner Seokjin left for him.

   When he entered his room, he saw that the room was completely empty. He was used to Taehyung being curled up in the sheets, waiting so patiently for him to get back from the studio or back from taking a shower; but now he wasn't here. Just to make sure that Taehyung was okay, Yoongi walked to Taehyung and Namjoon's shared room, knocking softly before he opened the door and stepped in, walking over to Taehyung's bed and sitting on the edge. Looking closer, he could see just how red Taehyung is.

   'Is he sick?' Yoongi's eyebrows drew together as he frowned, putting the back of his hand on Taehyung's forehead, then his cheeks, not feeling any heat. Deciding that he didn't want to bother the younger and risk waking him up, Yoongi stood, staying in his a bit longer, letting his eyes take in Taehyung's peaceful appearance. Leaning down, Yoongi planted a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead, letting his lips fall down to Taehyung's lips, placing possibly the softest kiss there.

   "Goodnight, love," Yoongi whispered, turning around and walking out of the room, lightly closing the door behind him.

   "Goodnight, hyung," Taehyung whispered lowly to himself, a small smile gracing his face as he still had the soft feeling of Yoongi on his lips.

   When Yoongi had gotten back to his room, he took off his clothes and put on pajamas, deciding to take a shower in the morning. As he was getting under the covers and laying on his back, Yoongi's phone dinged, signaling a text had come through. Thinking that it was possibly Taehyung, Yoongi quickly grabbed for his phone, unlocking it and going to his texts. Least to say, he was disappointed that it was only Jimin.

   Jimin: Hyung, are you back safely?

   Yoongi: yeah

   Jimin: Okay, just wanted to make sure. I heard you come in and was worried if you were okay or not. Goodnight, hyungie <3

   Yoongi: yeah, im fine

   'Blabbermouth,' Yoongi thought, turning his phone off and connecting it to the charger before he set it down on the bedside table, turning away and closing his eyes.

---

I AM ALIVE AND IM BREATHHING AND HAPPY

DNA IS THE LITTEST SHIT EVER HOLY FUCK THANK THE WHATEVER-LORD FOR BANGTAN'S EXISTENCE I CAN SMILE AGAIN

okay, thank you for reading

are you guys still enjoying the book? idk, I feel like the reads have gone down. I know I'm not all too active anymore, but I hope you don't abandon my book

BE PREPARED FOR THE OVERLOAD OF VOOK THE COMEBACK CAUSE IM ALREADY SOBBING THEYRE SUCH BOYFRIENDS

unedited