:12:

"Yoongi hyung!" Yoongi heard his name be shouted, scaring him to a sitting position. Looking around, he saw Taehyung sitting at the end of the bed, a dorky smile on his face.

   "What?" Yoongi asked, still very tired, and not too happy that he was scared awake. Taehyung kind of coward away from the glare Yoongi gave him, but he understood why. It was nearly 6:30AM. The sun was just coming up.

   "S-Seokjin hyung said for me to come get you. We're having breakfast," Taehyung said, still looking at Yoongi. Awaiting a response, Taehyung started to get up, wanting to go get more food, even though he already had some. Just when he was about to get up and leave, he felt a hand grip at the back of the shirt, pulling him down on the bed. Letting out a small yelp, Taehyung became stiff when he felt Yoongi put his arm around his waist.

   "Have you already eaten?" Yoongi asked, resting his chin on Taehyung's shoulder, pulling Taehyung closer.

   "Yeah, I have. But you haven't. So get up and come in here and get food," Taehyung said, squirming in Yoongi's hold. Continuing to squirm, Taehyung finally got free, despite Yoongi's tight grip and his own want to stay with the older.

   "Now come on, hyung. You need to eat," Taehyung said, walking toward the door. When he was almost out, he heard a groan and the bed move, indicating that Yoongi had gotten up. Walking faster, Taehyung ran to his room to shower since he already ate his breakfast.

   Oh, was Yoongi in a bad mood that morning; he was woken up before his alarm, he was scared out of sleep, and Taehyung wouldn't lay with him.

   "Oh, Yoongi hyung. Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked, surprised that Taehyung's blood wasn't on Yoongi's clothes. Normally when you woke Yoongi up, there was a price to pay.

   "He went to take a shower," Yoongi responded, sitting in his chair, starting to eat. The others just looked at each other and nodded, also resuming their eating.

-

   "Okay, good practice today. Next week is the MV shooting, so we have to get this down to where we can do it on our sleep. Understand?" Hoseok said, informing the boys that next week will be even busier than lately, with the comeback and promotions.

   Just as they were getting ready to stand up and get ready to leave, Taehyung's phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, he groaned quietly when he saw that it read: 'JiHan Hyungie'.

Convo:

Taehyung: Yes, hyung? Do you need something?

JiHan: Yeah, director said that you need to come to the set. You're going to do your final scenes and he said he wants to try and squeeze in finishing them this week, since he knows you'll be busy next week and he doesn't want to keep you from important matters.

Taehyung: But can't I come tomorrow? I'm very tired and sore.

JiHan: Director said. You know what he said when we first started Hwarang:

Taehyung/JiHan: 'Whatever director says, cast does.'

Taehyung: Yeah, yeah. I'll be there in a few minutes.

JiHan: Okay, byebye Taehyungie, love ya!

Taehyung: Yeah, love you, too.

/End of call/

   Hanging up the phone with a smile on his face, Taehyung looked up to see the members had already left; except for Yoongi.

   "Who was that?" Yoongi asked, his jealous and possessive side showing. And Taehyung could tell. It's not like he was complaining or anything; he thought this side of Yoongi was hot.

   "Oh, it was JiHan hyungie," Taehyung answered very nonchalantly, standing up and walking past Yoongi to get to his bag. He could feel Yoongi's eyes on his ass as he bent down, doing it slowly on purpose. Just when he was standing up straight, Taehyung felt Yoongi's hands on his waist, holding onto him from behind and pushing his body onto Taehyung's.

   "Don't tell him you love him again," Yoongi said in a whisper, laying a kiss on Taehyung's neck, licking a small spot before leaving a barley visible hickey, but noticeable enough to let you know he was there.

   "O-okay. I won't," Taehyung whispered back, his eyes closed, the blush on his face very noticeable.

   "Good. I don't want you saying that to anyone else," Yoongi said, backing away, but smacking Taehyung's ass roughly before walking out of the building, leaving a very flustered Taehyung behind.

   "Aish, Min Yoongi will be the death of me," Taehyung said to himself, walking to the car that waited for him outside the building, ready to take him to the Hwarang set.

-

   When Taehyung got back later that night, he found the door to his room locked.

   'Figures...' he thought to himself, absentmindedly walking to Yoongi's room. Walking in to the rapper's room, he fell down onto the bed, feeling immediate comfort.

   "Welcome back," Taehyung heard Yoongi voice. Being too tired to answer, he hummed back in response, subconsciously cuddling closer to Yoongi's body, finding himself calm in his hyung's hold. He barley mustered a smile when he felt Yoongi's arms around his waist.

   "I can tell you're tired as hell. How much did you do today? And did you eat at anytime?" Yoongi asked, his worry showing.

   "As soon as I got there, I started shooting; so about 7 hours straight. And yeah, I had a Quaker bar. And water," Taehyung answered, sleep slurring his words. Out of all the times he's kept himself awake, he can say that he's never been this tired before.

   "You idiot, you need to eat more," Yoongi scolded, already rubbing Taehyung's back through the younger's thin black t-shirt.

   "Oh, I'm the idiot. You're the one who left a hickey on my neck. The stylist noona had to cover it up with makeup," Taehyung shot back, looking at Yoongi through hooded eyes.

   Ohh, was Yoongi hoping they were hooded under different, dirtier circumstances. But this was good enough, at least for now.

   "I don't think you were complaining though," Yoongi replied back, the smirk evident in his voice.

   "Oh, whatever. I'm going to sleep now, goodnight, hyung. Love you..." Taehyung said, each word quieter and more slurred than the one before. Hearing the words Taehyung said made Yoongi nearly scream.

   "Yeah, goodnight. Love you, too," Yoongi said, being able to fall asleep peacefully and happy that night.

---

OMFG. 1K+ reads!? Thank you!

I hope that you're liking this book so far.

It means a lot to me that you've kept reading this far, I hope that the book is just as enjoyable in the future.

-

I love possessive/obsessive Yoongi, so probably be expecting that later. This chapter had kind of a show at how I write possessive behavior?

If this book gets too repetitive, please feel free to make suggestions.

Should I have smut or nah?

Votes, feedback, and comments are dearly appreciated.

•♥•♥•♥•♥ ☜ much love~ ☞ ♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

unedited