:13:

A/N: I'm skipping to the MV shooting. I don't feel like writing the dance practices and Hwarang scenes over and over again. Just know that over that time, important shit happened, but I'll write that shit in a flashback.

-

   "Taehyung! Stop zoning out! Come on, it's your scene," the MV director shouted at Taehyung, pulling the boy out of his own world.

   The young vocalist was having a flashback to a rather eventful night.

   But that could wait. Taehyung had important matters to attend to at the moment.

-

   "Do we have any strawberries?" Taehyung asked as he walked into the dorm kitchen. They had just finished the first half of the BS&T video, and they're going to do their individual shots tomorrow.

   "No, we don't. You ate them all, remember?" Jungkook said, pushing Taehyung out of the way of the fridge so he could reach in and get something for himself. Heaving a sigh, Taehyung got a water after Jungkook had moved.

   "Little brat. Having no respect for his hyung," Taehyung said in his dialect, knowing that Jungkook, who had turned around after hearing Taehyung say something, wouldn't be able to understand him.

   "What'd you say, hyung?" Jungkook asked, his eyes narrowed.

   "Oh, nothing, nothing," Taehyung said, feigning an innocent voice and smile.

   "Weirdo," Jungkook mumbled back to himself as he walked out, going off to Lord Jisoo knows where.

   "And who was Jungkook calling weird?" Yoongi asked Taehyung as the elder walked into the kitchen, over to Taehyung who was on his phone, sitting at the kitchen table. Yoongi sat beside Taehyung, putting his arm over the vocalist's shoulders.

   "I think he was talking about me," Taehyung answered, sarcastically emphasizing the word 'think', knowing damn well that the maknae was talking about him.

   "Oh ho ho, no one gets away with calling my boyfriend weird," Yoongi said, pulling on Taehyung so that he could lay a small kiss on his cheek. It was short, but they both knew it was honest. They had to keep quiet of the relationship; none of the other members knew about it, and they couldn't let them. But, they would let the fans ship as much as they want.

 "Taehyung? Can I ask you something?" Taehyung heard Yoongi's reluctant voice as he heard the elder walk into his room. Namjoon was at the studio, so Yoongi thought that it would be best to ask Taehyung the fated question in the younger's room while the leader was gone.

   "Yeah, sure, hyung. What is it?" Taehyung asked, setting down the book that he was reading. Sitting up, Taehyung watched as his hyung sat down across from him on the bed. Taehyung took in his hyungs appearance; he looked nervous and anxious. Tilting his head in confusion, Taehyung waited patiently for his hyung to continue when he felt comfortable; Taehyung didn't want to rush Yoongi.

   "U-um, so I g-guess I should start by saying this: I like you. A lot. As in a lot, a lot. I have for quiet some time. And the kiss, whoa. It was the best thing I've ever had happen to me. You're the best thing to happen to me. You mean the world to me. I love everything about you. You're beautiful, cute, nice, so caring, you're selfless, and , overall; you're Kim Taehyung. The Kim Taehyung I love, and the Kim Taehyung I want to be mine," Yoongi said, bashfully looking up at a stunned Taehyung. The younger's expression was pure shock. His eyes slightly wide, mouth agape, and a faint blush on his cheeks. Yoongi didn't know how to take the silence; good or bad.