:15.2:

A/N: this chapter might just be all smut(?). maybe. plus I suck at smut so yay.

"I love you so much, hyung," Taehyung said, the words whispered onto Yoongi's soft lips. Those words, those 6 words, made something go off in Yoongi's head.

   Slowly putting Taehyung underneath him, Yoongi crawled on top of the younger, straddling his hips and once again locking their lips. The kiss deepened as they titled their head, Yoongi gliding his tongue over Taehyung's bottom lip, getting the permission he asked for. Feeling their tongues on each other's made a small moan slip from Taehyung's mouth. The feeling of it was enough to make Taehyung weak, easily giving Yoongi the dominance he wanted.

   "Y-Yoongi hyung," Taehyung breathed out as he felt Yoongi sucking on his neck.

   "Yes, babe?" Yoongi asked, barley lifting his lips away from the addicting skin beneath him.

   "Please, hyung," Taehyung said, and with that, Yoongi knew what he was asking for.

   "Just wait a bit longer," Yoongi whispered, feeling himself get impatient as well. Taehyung whined at hearing that, but stopped when he felt Yoongi lifting his shirt up. Lifting his arms up, Taehyung allowed his article of clothing to be removed, his breath hitching in his throat when he saw Yoongi lift his own.

   Not only was Taehyung left speechless at the sight of his lover's body, but Yoongi was breathless. He had seen Taehyung's body before, but every time he saw it again, he swore it got more beautiful. Unable to stop himself, Yoongi started tugging at Taehyung's waistband, silently asking if he could remove them. After receiving a nod from the younger, Yoongi pulled the fabric encasing the younger's legs down until they were off. Tossing the now useless fabric to the floor, Yoongi also removed his sweatpants, his lil' friend begging to say hi. Unable to help himself, Taehyung grinded upwards, his member begging for friction. They both moaned at the feeling, loving it and wanting more, but Yoongi put his hands on Taehyung's hips, Taehyung whining at the loss of friction.

   "We're going at my pace tonight," Yoongi said in a husky voice. Taehyung moaned just at the sound of it. Nodding, Taehyung let Yoongi do whatever he wants. Yoongi left a trail of kisses from Taehyung's neck down to his hips, leaving red and purple marks on the golden skin. When his lips met the younger's waist, he pulled on the fabric of the boxers, pulling them off as well, leaving Taehyung in his naked glory.

   Taehyung tried to cover himself, but Yoongi stopped his hands with his own, taking in the sight of his lover below him.

   "God, you're so beautiful," Yoongi said, laying a sweet kiss on Taehyung's forehead before he let go of Taehyung's hands, using one to support himself as his other hand reached down to Taehyung's entrance, slowly sticking one finger in down to the knuckle, stopping to let Taehyung adjust. When Taehyung nodded, his eyes screwed shut, Yoongi started to move his finger, inserting a second one, Taehyung gasping when he felt Yoongi start scissoring him.

   "Ahh, h-hyung," Taehyung moaned, his hands forming a fist in the sheets, the feeling not being pain anymore, but becoming pleasure. Yoongi leaned down and took Taehyung's lips in a kiss, swallowing the younger's moans when he inserted a third finger. Pulling his fingers out, Yoongi leaned away from the kiss, listening when Taehyung whined at the emptiness. Leaning over to the bedside drawer, Yoongi pulled out the bottle of lube, popping the lid open and squeezing a generous amount in his hands, coating his own member in the cold liquid. When he was done, Yoongi sat up on his knees, lifting Taehyung's leg on his shoulder, putting the tip of his member in front of the younger's hole.

   "Ready?" Yoongi asked, looking at Taehyung's face.

   "Y-yes," he breathed out, whimpering when he felt Yoongi entering him. Yoongi kept going in, stopping when he was balls deep. When Yoongi was all the way in, he stopped moving, allowing Taehyung to get used to the length inside of him.