:25:

Q: author, why is there so much smut and implied sexual themes?

   A: because, you little shit, every couple needs their share of sexual intimacy as well as everyday couple things. get over it.

A/N: detailed shit

   "Yes, daddy," the words left Taehyung's mouth. The words that made Yoongi's mouth go dry and make his head spin.

   Soon, Taehyung had moved onto his knees, level with the bulge in Yoongi's jeans. The mere sight made him lick his lips. Taehyung gently pushed Yoongi back enough so that the older male's back was against the wall. Then Taehyung started to pull Yoongi's jeans down, his black boxers coming off as well. When Yoongi's member was fully out, standing proud, Taehyung could see the bead of precum on the tip. Taehyung put his hand around it, slightly pushing a finger into the slit. Taehyung took great pleasure in hearing the way Yoongi hissed. Taehyung started pumping the length expertly, feeling his own member growing hard at the reaction he was getting.

   Taehyung licked a long stripe up the underneath part of Yoongi's length, the elder's moan music to his ears. Giving the head a few licks, Taehyung licked his lips and then placed them on the head, swirling his tongue and then lowering his head, taking Yoongi into his mouth. Bobbing his head a few times, he was able to take all the length until the tip hit the back of his throat.

   'Thank god for no gag reflex, amirite?' Taehyung thought, closing his eyes and going lower on his lover, basking in the praise and moans he received. When he felt Yoongi snake a hand in his hair, Taehyung moaned, loving the tug the older male gave him. Continuing his work, Taehyung sped up, even using a bit of teeth along the way, putting his hands on Yoongi's hips when he felt the male above start to shake.

   "Fuck, baby, you're so good," Yoongi moaned, thrusting shallowly into Taehyung's warm mouth. Taehyung let Yoongi take over with his thrusts, ceasing his movements and allowing Yoongi to do whatever he wished. When Yoongi started going harder, Taehyung's grip on the elders hips also tightened, holding himself in place. Closing his eyes, Taehyung started to feel tears prick in the corners of his eyes as his throat started to burn, the length inside of it never ceasing, only going harder and harder.

   "B-baby, I'm so close," Yoongi said breathlessly, his head thrown against the wall behind him as the pleasure of the feeling racked his body and made him shake and moan. Taehyung moaned, sending vibrations through Yoongi, causing his brows to scrunch and him to buck his hips harder. Taehyung let a small whine escape, the sound only sending Yoongi closer to his release.

   "Fuck, Taehyung," Yoongi moaned even louder, the worries of someone passing by hearing them leaving his mind as he felt his stomach tighten in the best of ways. Yoongi screwed his eyes shut as he bucked his hips one last time, coming down Taehyung's throat, the younger hollowing his cheeks, swallowing all that Yoongi released. 

   Slowly taking his mouth off of Yoongi's length, Taehyung looked up at his lover above him, both loving the sight of the other.

   To Taehyung, Yoongi looked ethereal. Face and neck glistening with sweat, cheeks flushed, lips red from biting them. The way he breathed heavily, trying to calm from his high, made him look even better in a way that Taehyung can't explain.

   To Yoongi, Taehyung looked wrecked. His eyes hooded as he looked up, his lips red and swollen. His hair slightly stuck to his damp forehead, adding to his wrecked look. But even face-fucked, he was still beautiful to Yoongi.

   I guess that's what loving someone does to you; you think they're absolutely beautiful no matter what they do or how they look.

   "I-I guess we should get going before they think something's going on," Taehyung said, starting to stand up. That's when he felt the painful tightness in his pants. Yoongi took notice of it when he heard the sound that left Taehyung's mouth; a mix between a hiss and a moan.

   "Got a problem there, baby?" Yoongi said smugly, put his palm over Taehyung's erection, causing the latter to moan.

   'Oh boy,' Taehyung thought, as Yoongi 'got to work'.

-

   "Jesus, what took you so long in there, Taehyungie?" Namjoon asked when he saw Taehyung walking back to the van which would take him and the other members, excluding Yoongi, back to the dorm.

   "Sorry, I got tied up helping someone," Taehyung said, hearing the small amount of hoarseness in his own voice. Clearing his throat, Taehyung let a small smile lie on his face as he saw the skeptical look on Namjoon's face.

   "And exactly who?" Seokjin butted in, his eyes scanning Taehyung's frame.

   "One of the stylist noonas," he answered, trying to avoid eye contact the two elders. His eyes shifted over to Jimin, who he noticed was looking at him head to toe. Shifting uncomfortably in his seat, Taehyung cleared his throat and looked away, swallowing dryly when he heard the other 95 liner scoff.

   'This is gonna be a long ride,' Taehyung thought to himself, closing his eyes and leaning his head against the headrest on the seat, hearing the soft music that played through the car speakers.

---

I KNOW THIS IS REALLY SHORT AND IM SORRY BUT I WANNA SAVE THE SHIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER

and I'm sorry this took 4 years to upload, I've started high school and it's fucking me harder than taekook observations (SHOUTOUT TO 'TAETIFULKOOKIE' YOU ARE MY HOMIE LOVE YOU) (holy shit if they saw this I'd kill myself and then come back and cry)

bUt, thank you for 12.6k+ reads?? is this book that enjoyable? it's literal donkey shit

bUT ThANk yOu

unedited