:28:

A/N: people on twitter keep asking me to do a face reveal but idk

you can follow me on twitter @/bottomtaes ;))

Taehyung woke up with a start the next day, feeling something smack his face. Sitting up quickly, he looked around, only to see Jungkook in the doorway laughing. Looking down to his lap, Taehyung saw the pillow he guessed Jungkook threw at him. Pouting, Taehyung picked the pillow up as well, throwing it back to the maknae, successfully hitting the younger in the face.

"Ha, asshole," Taehyung muttered, glaring at Jungkook.

"Come on, we have to do rehearsal for comeback stage tomorrow," the younger male said, causing Taehyung to groan and throw his head back against his pillow.

'Holy shit,' Jungkook thought to himself, having the overwhelming thought of how attractive Taehyung looked like that.

"Um, just hurry up, hyung," Jungkook said quickly, closing the door behind him. Taehyung turned his head toward the door and scrunched his brows together.

"Weirdo," he said to himself, reluctantly pulling the blanket off of his legs and standing up, cringing at the cold floor. Stretching, he turned back around to check the time on his phone: 6:44AM

"Last time I got up this early was never," Taehyung muttered to himself, walking to bathroom to wash up.

Walking in, not realizing that someone else was in there, Taehyung had walked in to a half-naked Yoongi. Yelping and stepping back, Taehyung, out of habit, started repeating 'I'm sorry'.

"Chill, Tae," Yoongi laughed, putting his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung straightened up and smiled lightly, chuckling in embarrassment.

"If you wanted to feel so bad, all you had to do was ask," Yoongi said smugly, smirking when he saw the blush on Taehyung's sleep-paled face.

"Aish, hyung. That wasn't needed," Taehyung groaned, lightly smacking Yoongi's bare arm and smiling sheepishly.

"Yeah, it was," Yoongi said, leaning in to kiss Taehyung's cheek as he walked by the other. Taehyung smiled to himself, shaking his head and walking into the bathroom, softly closing the door behind him, leaning against it.

"Oh, he's such an idiot," Taehyung said to himself, pushing off the door and starting the shower, discarding his clothes and stepping in.

-

When they were all in the practice room, they didn't waste any time in stretching and getting ready.
Once the music to 'Blood, Sweat, and Tears' started playing, the boys' bodies started moving along with the tempo, the music taking over them.
When it got to Yoongi and Taehyung's part, you could see Jimin slightly scowl in the mirror. That only led Taehyung to smirk at Jimin's jealousy.
'Finally, something all to myself,' Taehyung thought to himself, continuing on with the dance.
About 20 other go-throughs of the dance, and the boys collapsed on the ground, all sweaty and panting. Yoongi couldn't keep his eyes off of Taehyung's red, heaving form. Who would want to look away?
"Hyung?" Yoongi heard a high voice say. Already knowing it was Jimin, he sighed internally but looked at the younger nonetheless. Raising an eyebrow in question, showing Jimin to continue with what he was going to say, Yoongi cringed when he saw the blush spread on Jimin's face.
"U-uhm, here's a water bottle. You look thirsty," Jimin stumbled over his words, flushed at the attention he was getting from his favorite hyung. Yoongi only nodded and took the bottle, not saying anything to the other.
Yoongi looked up from the floor, his eyes subconsciously looking for his beloved Taehyung. Seeing that Taehyung was on his phone, typing furiously, Yoongi decided to see what was wrong with the other.
Seeing Yoongi getting up, Jimin looked hopeful for a second, thinking that the pale rapper was getting up to walk to him, but instead he saw him walking over to Taehyung.
'What the actual fuck?' Jimin thought to himself.
"Who pissed in your Cheerios?" Yoongi asked, startling Taehyung as he sat down beside the younger.
"Minjae," was all Taehyung said, causing Yoongi to scrunch his brows in confusion.
"That shitstick? What happened?" Yoongi asked, returning to their dialect, seeing that the other members were staring at them. 'That ought to get them to stop listening.'
"I lost a bet to him, a bet that I tried hard not to lose," Taehyung ranted, causing a chuckle to escape Yoongi's mouth.
"What bet?" The older asked, watching as Taehyung typed.
Yoongi noticed how Taehyung held his phone: resting in his left hand, using his left thumb on the left side of the keyboard, but his right index right finger for the right side. It was cute.
"Uh, the bet was stupid, hyung," Taehyung said, glancing up at Yoongi long enough to show him a quick smile. Yoongi only nodded, letting the situation go. If Taehyung didn't want to tell him what it was, then he wasn't going to force him.
"Aish, that dickface," Taehyung muttered under his breath, although Yoongi heard it, a laugh bubbling in his throat.
"Hearing you talk like that is pretty hot," Yoongi joked, feigning hurt when Taehyung lightly punched his arm. Taehyung sighed, turning off his phone and looking up at Yoongi, giving the older male puppy dog eyes.
"Hyungie, do you mind commuting a murder for me?" Taehyung asked sweetly, although obviously joking. At least for their sake, I hope so.
"Anything for my baby boy," Yoongi whispered back, a sly smirk on his face.
'Did they fucking forget there's 5 other guys in here or what?' Namjoon thought to himself, seeing the other members watching the two Daegu boys being lovey-dovey with each other.
Namjoon looked done with them, Seokjin looked like he was going to blow, Hoseok looked like he was going to be sick, Jungkook looked surprised and confused, and Jimin looked plain pissed.
'Ha, psych,' was Namjoon's last thought to the scene.
---
Hey guys!!
Miss me? I know you did "ψ(`∇')ψ
Well, I'm not here for long
I updated this piece of shit through my phone data, as I still don't have internet (shoot me)
There might be a lot of mistakes, but I felt bad for leaving you guys out for so long
I might not update again for a while, so I hope this covers yalls thirst

l8r hoes

unedited