:3:

Shooting ran longer than expected that day; especially for Taehyung. When he was in the middle of one of his scenes with Seo-joon, he had gotten nauseous and had to take a 20 minute break. While this was one of his only scenes for a few episodes, Seo-joon had other things he could go get recorded so that he could waste time.

Luckily, the shooting ended quickly after Taehyung recovered. Now, he was on his way back to the dorms after changing out of his Hansung character. He was regretting his choice of not calling his driver to drive him back home as it was cold and he was tired.

He didn't know if he could summon enough energy to stay awake long enough to watch a movie. He didn't eat once, didn't take any medicine for his nausea, which Minho scolded him out for before he left, and his legs hurt. He feels like absolute shit.

-

When he finally arrived at the dorms, he walked in and saw all the members in the living room, watching a movie. A scary movie. Raising his eyebrows at the scene, he looked around and noticed that Yoongi wasn't in the room.

"Where's Yoongi hyung?" he asked, not receiving an answer. He just decided to go to Yoongi's room to see if he was there, as that'd be the most logical place. As he was walking to Yoongi's room, he walked in front of the TV, causing Jimin to throw a pillow at him. Running the rest of the way, as it shocked him, he stopped in front of Yoongi's door, knocking softly.

"What?" Taehyung heard from the other side. Yoongi sounded rather, angry, so Taehyung decided to run for his room instead of face the wrath of the Yoongi. Once he was inside, he jumped on his bed and curled under the sheets, his overactive imagination making him think that Yoongi probably followed him with smoke coming from his ears.

After about 20 minutes of hearing no stomping Yoongi or smoke whistles, Taehyung got out form under the covers and took his shoes off, throwing them across the room. Getting comfortable under the covers, he closed his eyes and relaxed his body, feeling his back pop. Sighing, he fell asleep not soon after Namjoon quietly came in and went to sleep himself.

Least to say, Taehyung had rather odd dreams, causing him to laugh in his sleep. And to get hit again with a pillow. By Namjoon this time.

---