:final:

When Hoseok opened the group Twitter account and looked at the most recent post, what he saw made his eyes pop out of his head.

It was a picture of Yoongi and Taehyung.

Laying on the couch.

Together.

It was Yoongi who had taken the photo, that much was obvious.

You could see Taehyung's head laid on Yoongi's chest, and his arms wrapped around the olders body, and Yoongi had his hand resting on Taehyung's waist, a smile on his pale face.

'Finally.'
Is what the caption said, along with smiling emojis.

"What the fuck?!" Jungkook could clearly be heard yelling on the other side of the dorm.

And Hoseok was happy he didn't post it.

-

"Hey, Tae. Babe. I told them," Yoongi whispered, coaxing Taehyung out of sleep. Taehyung grumbled something incoherent, and sat up, looking at Yoongi with a confused look on his face.

"What?" Taehyung asked, his voice deep and laced with sleep.

"I told them," Yoongi repeated, realization hitting Taehyung as he guessed what Yoongi was talking about.

Taehyung quickly scrambled for his phone, quickly unlocking it and looking at the notifications flooding in.

And his eyes landed on the post.

"Y-Yoongi hyung..." Yoongi heard a certain tone in Taehyung's voice that he couldn't quiet place.

'Oh no,' Yoongi thought, panicking at the thought of making Taehyung mad.

"Finally!" Taehyung quickly turned around, hugging Yoongi the tightest he ever has.

"You're not mad?" Yoongi seemed baffled, not expecting this reaction.

"No, I'm relived! I've been waiting," Taehyung said, a smile on his face as leaned in, taking Yoongi's lips in a kiss.

Yoongi kissed back, happier than ever.

-

The seven members were all seated around the table, talking about the photo.

"So, this is how you two decided to come out?" Namjoon asked, looking at the couple.

"Yeah. Not the best way, but it works," Yoongi said, looking at Taehyung with the most adoring look; as if he were the only one that meant anything to him.

And, really, he was.

"Well, as long as you two are happy," Seokjin smiled.

"We are," Taehyung said, a smile on his face as he looked at Yoongi the same.

:bonus:

Jimin stood up and walked out of the kitchen, anything to get away from the couple.

'Couple,' the didn't sound right.

"Park Jimin!" Seokjin called Jimin, stopping the shorter male in his tracks before he could barricade himself in his room.

"I know you're not happy, but-" Seokjin started, but was cut off by Jimin.

"Yeah, I'm not happy! It's not fair," Jimin said, exasperated.

"Do you want happy Yoongi to be happy?" Seokjin said, awaiting Jimin's answer.

"Yeah, but-"

"I said, do you want him to be happy?" Seokjin cut off Jimin.

The younger nodded his head, looking at the ground.

"Then leave him be with Taehyung. He's happy, happier than I've seen him in a while. Taehyung makes him smile, and makes him laugh. If you really love Yoongi, and want him to be happy, then let him be with Taehyung in peace," Seokjin said, his voice soft as he saw the look on Jimin's face.

"I know it hurts to see someone you love with someone else, but love isn't about being with them; it's about letting them be happy, regardless of who they're with. Okay?" Seokjin finished, his words impacting Jimin more than the younger liked them to.

"Yeah," Jimin said, letting his grudge against Taehyung go.

"Let's go back, yeah?" Seokjin said, smiling as he put his arm around Jimin's shoulder.

Nodding, Jimin walked back into the kitchen with Seokjin, smiling when he saw the happy look on Yoongi's face.

:end:

---

Wow, it's over.

Thank you all for staying around for this book. I appreciate it more than anything.

But my writing isn't over, I have a journal full of book ideas.

Bye💕