:16:

A/N: strawberry.

 "TaeTae, babe. Get up, I got something for you," Yoongi said, attempting to wake up his sleeping boyfriend. Continuously shaking his shoulder, Yoongi thought of what he could do to wake up the sleeping Taehyung beside him. Deciding what to do, Yoongi sat down beside the younger, popping open the lid on the strawberry container. Lifting one of the red treats up, Yoongi decided to taunt the younger out of sleep.

   "Taehyungie, if you don't wake up, I'll eat all of the strawberries myself," Yoongi said, a bit loudly so that Taehyung could possibly hear him in his between-consciousness state. Just when Yoongi was about to put the strawberry in his mouth, Taehyung shot up and grabbed it from Yoongi's pale hands, eating it himself.

   "Where, what, when, why, how?" Taehyung asked, still munching on the red treat. Yoongi smiled at how adorable he looked, his cheeks slightly puffed out.

   "I remembered we didn't have any strawberries, so I asked Bogum to get some and drop it off here," Yoongi said as he fed Taehyung the strawberries, occasionally taking a bit himself.

   "Isn't Bogummy hyung nice?" Taehyung asked, looking at his boyfriend.

   "Yah! I'm the one who asked him to get it! If anyone's nice, it's me," Yoongi pouted, holding the strawberry away from Taehyung's face.

   "I-I was just kidding, hyung!" Taehyung said, desperate to get the strawberry back.

   "Kiss me, and I'll give it back," Yoongi said, really just wanting to kiss Taehyung. The latter smiled and leaned in, laying a short kiss on the rapper's lips.

   "Now, strawberry," Taehyung ordered, smiling when Yoongi placed the treat in his mouth.

   "Wait, what time is it?" the younger asked, looking around for a clock.

   "Uh, it's 10:22AM," Yoongi answered, looking at his phone clock. Taehyung nodded, continuing his onslaught of questions.

   "Did they already have breakfast?" Taehyung asked, referring to the other members.

   "No, that's why I woke you up. We're going to eat," Yoongi said, standing up, motioning for Taehyung to do the same. Taehyung was reluctant, his mind flashing back to the fight him and the other's had last night. Deciding to suck it up, he started walking, but stopped when he looked in the mirror that Yoongi had in his room.

   "Wait! Hyung! What do I do about these?" Taehyung freaked, still looking at the marks on his neck in the mirror. Yoongi turned back, walking to his lover, looking in the mirror as well to see what Taehyung was talking about. That's when Yoongi saw the marks all over Taehyung's neck.

   "Well, we'll cover them up. It'll be difficult, but I can do it," Yoongi said, telling Taehyung to sit down on the end of the bed, the younger obeying as he watched Yoongi pull out some concealer.

   "But, isn't that shade too pale for me?" Taehyung asked, looking up at Yoongi.

   "Shit. It might be. Let me see your hand," Yoongi held Taehyung's hand, putting some of the concealer on it, and it being indeed too pale for Taehyung's tan complexion.

   "Do you have any in your room?" Yoongi asked, to which Taehyung nodded. Yoongi sighed, knowing that he'd have to go get it, in fear of someone seeing Taehyung's neck.

   "Hang on. Stay there," Yoongi told Taehyung as he walked out of his room, walking to Taehyung's room, praying that Namjoon wouldn't be there. Thankfully, he wasn't. Yoongi walked in and looked around, trying to find what he needed.

   "Hey, Yoongi hyun--," Namjoon walked into Yoongi's room, not expecting to find Taehyung sitting on his bed. That's when their wide eyes met each other's. Namjoon's eyes went down to the discoloration on the younger's neck, immediately knowing that they were hickies.

   "Um, Taehyungie, why are you in Yoongi's room and why do you have those on your neck?" Namjoon asked, voice cautious. Taehyung kept quiet, half the reason because he didn't know what to say, and half because of shock.

   "Namjoon! What the hell!" Yoongi walked back into his room, only to see that Namjoon and Taehyung were staring at each other.

   "Do you mind explaining what those are on Taehyung's neck?" Namjoon said, looking back at Yoongi, ignoring his hyung's question. Yoongi stood there, the concealer in his hand and his eyes had slight panic in them.

   'I can't just say I knocked up Taehyung! Fuck Namjoon, he always fucks shit up,' Yoongi thought to himself. Namjoon continued to stand there, looking at Yoongi expectantly. Yoongi's eyes looked behind their leader, finding Taehyung also in a bit of shock at being somewhat found out.

   "U-um, well, you see..." Yoongi trailed off, looking to the side.

   "Did you do that to Tae?" Namjoon asked, looking at Yoongi while pointing at Taehyung. Yoongi opened and closed his mouth like a fish, not knowing what to say. His eyes darting between Yoongi and Taehyung, Namjoon let out a sigh, rubbing his hand down his face.

   "Are you two a thing?" Namjoon asked, his eyes still on the shocked Yoongi. Yoongi finally mustered enough sense to nod his head, showing that they were together. Seeing Yoongi confirm this, Taehyung let out a sound of surprise. The two older guys looked at him, curious.

   "Y-Yoongi hyung, I-I thought we..." Taehyung trailed off, his eyes glued on Yoongi. Yoongi knew what he was saying and sighed, looking back at Namjoon, going to explain to the younger rapper himself.

   "Well, yeah, we're together. We have been for a while. But please, you can't tell anyone else. We don't want anyone knowing. It's bad enough you know," Yoongi said, his eyes serious as he looked at Namjoon. Namjoon, once again, sighed.

   "So, you two are together, and you put those on Taehyungie's neck," Namjoon elaborated to himself.

   "Yes, I thought you were supposed to be the smart one here," Yoongi said, making Taehyung laugh.

   "Aish, you be quiet," Namjoon told Taehyung, turning around and pointing at the youngest. Taehyung stopped his laughs and straightened up, nodding his head.

   "You better cover those up. And I won't tell anyone, as long as you two don't be too obvious in public," Namjoon explained to Yoongi, who only nodded.

   "Okay, hurry up and come eat, we're almost done. And don't come out together, that'll look suspicious," Namjoon instructed while on his way out. Yoongi closed the door behind Namjoon, walking back over to Taehyung, who still sat on the bed.

   "Alright, let me see your neck," Yoongi said, to which Taehyung obeyed. He slightly flinched when he felt Yoongi apply the cold makeup over the bruises. When he was finished, Yoongi put the lid back on the concealer and nodded, showing that the covering looked good.

   "Okay, I'll go first," Yoongi said, walking out of the room, going to the kitchen to eat.

   A few minutes later, Taehyung walked out, slowly making his way to the kitchen as well, taking his seat between Yoongi and Jungkook. When he entered, that's when the chatter stopped.

   "Taehyung, I have a question..."

--

oOPS.

So, this is a cliffhanger?

I'm gonna do some shit and make this book more shittier and I hope you enjoyed.

If y'all wanna follow me on Insta, here's my user: _e.b.b._

And thank y'all for 3.8K+ reads, it means a lot to me.

Votes and comments are appreciated.

•♥•♥•♥•♥ ☜ much love~ ☞ ♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

unedited