:21:

Taehyung woke up to the sound of a scream.

   'Who the fuck is screaming?' Taehyung asked himself as he sat up in his bed, looking to Namjoon's bed, only to find it empty. Grunting, Taehyung threw the blankets off of him and stood up, stumbling his way to the living room, where his blurry vision made out Seokjin and the other members, all looking at a computer screen, eyes wide.

   "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Taehyung asked the huddle, not in the mood to be awake right now. He was still tired.

   "'What the fuck is wrong with us?' What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Hoseok said, looking up at the slightly taller male. Taehyung tilted his head and furrowed his brows, looking over at Yoongi. The rapper had his eyes glued to the screen, anger clear. That worried Taehyung.

   "What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, looking between each member. When his eyes made it to Namjoon, the latter had a sorry look on his face as his eyes left Taehyung's.

   "This is what's wrong!" Seokjin shouted, standing up with the computer and walking over to Taehyung, shoving the screen in the younger's face. Taehyung squinted his eyes and leaned his head back so he could see the screen clearly. When he did, his eyes widened.

   It was a picture of him last night. And the guy. With his hands on Taehyung's waist and their faces close.

   "I-It's not what you think it is," Taehyung stuttered, looking between each member. He looked at Yoongi and saw the mad look on his face. And... betrayal?

   "Really? To me, it looks like you were about to make out with a guy!" Hoseok said, his eyes practically bugging out.

   "N-no! If you let me explain, I'll tell you what happened," Taehyung said, worried that they'll make assumptions on the picture and not let him explain. Yoongi quickly looked up at Taehyung when he heard him say that. He wanted to know why his boyfriend was so close to some other guy.

   "Please do," Seokjin said, his hip cocked to the side and his hand on his waist. Taehyung nodded and took a deep breath, ready for a long explanation.

   "When I came back from going out with Baekhyun hyung, I was trying to unlock the door, but it wouldn't work. And when I was about to knock, I felt someone touch me. He was... trying to get close and stuff. I was saying for him to back off, but we wouldn't. Then he did that," Taehyung said, pointing to the computer screen. "And then I kind of shouted and Namjoon hyung came out and made the guy leave."

   The others just blinked and shifted their gazes to Namjoon.

   "Is that true, Namjoon?" Yoongi asked, wanting to know for sure if what Taehyung said was true. Namjoon's eyes widened as he looked over to his hyung, nodding his head. Yoongi cut his eyes back to Taehyung who was already looking at him. Their eyes lingered on each other's for a few seconds, before something crossed Taehyung's mind.

   "Wait... is that online?" he asked, scared.

   "Of course, everything about us is," Jungkook sighed, Taehyung's eyes going wide.

   "Ah fuck!" shouted the singer, his hands flying up to clutch at his hair. That's when he heard his phone ringing. Turning around and walking back to his room, Taehyung lifted his phone.

   7 missed calls from Bogummy

   22 new text messages from Bogummy

   Picking up the phone, Taehyung slid the screen to answer the incoming call from Bogum.

   Bogum: I though you were dating Yoongi!!1!

   Bogum shouted from the other end of the call, making Taehyung flinch at the loudness of his hyung's voice.

   Taehyung: I am, pabo!

   Taehyung shouted back, but not as loud.

   Bogum: Then why the hell were you all lovey dovey with some other dude?

   Taehyung: I wasn't. I was coming back from Baekhyun hyung's and then he came up to me and was all touchy touchy.

   Bogum: So, you aren't cheating on Yoongi?

   Taehyung: Of course not! I would never do that to Yoongi hyung.

   Bogum: Okay, so he came onto you?

   Taehyung: Yes.

   Bogum: You didn't go onto him.

   Taehyung: No.

   Bogum: Okay, good. Bye, love ya!

   Taehyung took the phone away from his ear and looked at it in confusion.

   'I swear, sometimes it feels like I'm the hyung,' Taehyung thought to himself, throwing his phone back onto the bed. Walking out of his room, Taehyung peeked into the living room, seeing only Namjoon sitting on the couch. Sighing in relief, Taehyung walked out. Upon hearing footsteps, Namjoon looks up from his phone and sees Taehyung, nervously standing in spot.

   "You should go talk to Yoongi. He's pretty pissed," Namjoon suggested. Taehyung nodded and walked to Yoongi's room. Once he was outside the door, Taehyung knocked.

   "What?" Yoongi said when he opened the door, seeing Taehyung standing there.

   "C-can I come in?" Taehyung nervously asked.

   "I don't know, can you?" Yoongi said, crossing his arms. Taehyung pouted and looked down, his eyes now locked on his bare feet. Yoongi saw the look of sadness and started to feel guilty.

   "Get in here," Yoongi gave in, stepping aside and letting a now smiling Taehyung into his room.

   "Yay! Hyungie loves me again!" Taehyung said excitedly, jumping onto Yoongi's bed, waiting for the rapper to lay down as well. When he did so, Taehyung immediately wrapped his arms around Yoongi's chest, Yoongi doing the same to Taehyung's waist.

   "I'm still mad at you," Yoongi said, looking up at the ceiling, looking down at Taehyung when he felt the younger lift his head to look at the rapper.

   "I'm yours, I promise," Taehyung whispered, kissing Yoongi's lips.

   "Prove it," Yoongi said into the kiss, feeling Taehyung smirk. Taehyung lifted himself onto his hands, moving so he could straddle Yoongi. Reconnecting their lips, Taehyung felt Yoongi's hands settle themselves on his thighs, slowly moving upwards. Taehyung removed his lips from Yoongi's, leaving kisses on the older's jaw, moving down to his neck, leaving kisses there as well. Taehyung knew not to leave hickies, as they could be noticed and that was a no-no.

   But that didn't mean he couldn't leave some where they won't be seen.

   ---

*deep breath*

gYeOTe mEOmuLleoJUllAe

nAeGE yAKsoKhaEjuLLae

SoN dAEmYeoN  nARagAlkKa bUsEOjIlKka

gEObNa GeoBnA gEobNA

•♥•♥•♥•♥ ☜ much love~ ☞ ♥•♥•♥•♥•

unedited