♡CHAPTER ONE♡

She was a nice and decent fun loving girl. She managed everything by her self. She loved freedom. She loved books and would always stuck her head in one.

She would run to the club once every week, to play pool. Obviously, it's a secret. Shh! She was never good at track, football and other outdoor games though.

She always played pool in the night club, but she never even had a sip of a drink there. She thought, alcohol makes people work as fools, as they go crazy. Yupp! No bad habits at all!

Don't be shocked just at these! She was the topper of her class since first grade.

Let's not just judge her by her dressing, she is naturally beautiful. Her behaviour is so nice and polite. You can say overly polite though. Correct me if I'm wrong after you go through her life story. And her smile, well it is contagious! She always wears a smile on her face, though it's hard to tell if it's genuine.

Still, she was not the popular girl of her class. Talk about typical toppers! She didn't like to stand out and never liked making friends. Oops! Now, I doubt if I'm her friend either. Lets just say, she loved to stay as a peaceful human in the dark.

Weird huh?

She only talked to her room mates, but they were not so close to her heart either. According to her, they were never close to her! They could care less if she was around them or not. But they were helpful to one another at the time of need. So, what does she mean by not close!

She almost, lived by herself. Just her school fees were paid by her parents, but she arranged her living by doing some little jobs. Don't take poverty as the reason. She didn't like to live depending on others. Her parents were rich enough to give her a glamorous and care free life, but she had to be stubborn. Breaking records for the term typical...

She lived in an apartment with two other classmates. So, that was a cheap one.

Her work? She worked as a baby-sitter for Mrs. Adaman. She was a piano teacher for the daughter of Mrs. Raimond. Again, she often used to type the documents of Uncle Smith in exchange of few money.

Everybody was affectionate to her and appreciated what she did. Remember, contagious smile! She lived a life... like a really nice  life! Or may be an interesting life!

She was everything a regular girl would be like. But, something went wrong one day. Her regular routine was interrupted. Only for a phone call...

Let's hear from her then... ;)

I was in the library after school, doing my homeworks. Then my phone was vibrating, disturbing my concentration, I looked at the screen and sighed. It was one of my roommate, Sally.

I picked up and spoke in a soft tone, "Hello."

An impatient and girly voice almost shouted, "Hey, Where are you?"

I said at a calm pace, "Library."

"Stay there Rai...I will be there in fifteen minutes. I lost my key. I need yours!" Shouldn't she first ask if I could give it to her!

"I am here. You can come. No need to panic." She hung the phone. It was third time, Sally lost her keys and I had to give her mine. Now, I am used to it!
I won't bother, as long as I get it back.

I concentrated back on my calculus homework. But my phone Beeped again. I picked it, it was Mrs. Adaman. Well I took money on the basis of hours. But I was like a daughter to her, I often massaged her shoulders when she looked much tired and she often asked for it. I think I am good at shoulder massage!