♡CHAPTER ELEVEN♡

Raizie's point of view:

I felt my skin against a skin on top of me and it filled me with all the pleasures I could get in this world. It felt so cold with warm sparks that a fire was burning my bloods inside.

My teeth was piercing something and I was drinking a thick liquid with a salty and metallic taste. It tasted nice though!

But, I was in a party right? That filthy vampire was drinking my blood and then Nick came to save me. But, I don't remember anything after that!

Suddenly something poked my stomach and I could feel it as the arousal of my so called vampire soulmate. Nick!

Oh no! I moved my body and felt a pain on my neck. Canines drawned out of my flesh and I knew that he was drinking my blood. My eyes wide opened and I saw Nick hovering over me and we were only in our under garments!

I pushed his chest and yelled at his ears, "You perverted vampire! How dare you taking advantage of my senseless body!"

He looked into my eyes and was confused for a while. But, then his face filled with happiness, "Raizie! You are back. You are human again!"

Now, it was time for me to be confused. "Well, you were taking advantage of me while I was out senseless and now you are surprise to see me beneath you? Who were you expecting, Nick. And what is it about human again?"

He showered my face with kisses as I was struggling to get out of the bed. But, I felt myself drowned into him.

His eyes opened as he looked into my eyes again and kissed my lips passionately. I kissed him back and soon pulled away.

I need a shower, I feel too sweaty!

I pushed him back and ran towards the bathroom for a shower. I heard him chuckle as I closed the door quickly.

Well! That was not anything imaginable! I could feel, someting is wrong.

My God! Did I miss or forget anything?

My head was pounding hard as I was feeling so many questions arising from my tiny head.

I took a long bath of 30 minutes and came out wrapping a towel. I could feel something like 'deja vu' as I spotted him entering the room after I came out.

But he smiled in my direction and walked slowly in my direction. My legs were still and could not think of any movements. 

He cupped my face with his hands and kissed me playfully pecking my lips teasingly. My heart was filled with desire and I hooked my arms around his neck and that is when he pulled away, making me pout.

He chuckled, "Everybody is waiting downstairs, baby. Dress up and come sooner!"

I tilted my head in confusion and he left the room in a second.

Then, I saw the clock beside the side table.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

All vampires were sitting comfortable, in the library. There was a new face which looked almost like Nick, frousa was sitting on a handle of the chair he was sitting. Mom and poppa were sitting on the sofa beside them. Mom had tears in her eyes and poppa was comforting her by rubbing his back. I decided to sit beside Nick as he was sitting on a love sit big enough to hold two of our butts. Nick pulled me closer to him and his face held some hurt which I hated.

No one was talking and I had to start adressing Nick's father, "You must be lord Xaviers? It's a pleasure to meet you lord Xaviers."

Nick pulled me into a tight hug as his father spoke, "Yes, I am dear. But, you can call me Max."