♡CHAPTER TEN♡

Vampire Raizie's point of view:

Today is an amazing day and I feel so cheerful now, playing in the badminton court with my pervert mate.

He won't stop thinking about my ass and perfect curves. He would let the ball fall always and ask me to pick it up so he could peek under my pants and my boobs.

But, today I didn't bother to object. Normally, he calls me his friend but, he would not leave a single chance to peek to see my valuable assets.

It has been a week, since we kissed and he wouldn't even peck my lips after that. Sometimes, I think he didn't enjoy the kiss, but a mind reader has a lots of advantages. He replays the kiss in his mind, whenever he sees me.

He stopped thinking about the human Raizie, infront of me. But, I am sure that it is difficult for him. We didn't kiss or made out after that day, but we always slept cuddling each other. He would make me sleep first, humming sweet tone in my ear and then sleep after I fall asleep. He even played various outdoor games with me. Like, badminton, volleyball, spoon running and sword fight. I do win always though! I am the winner. But, it requires some seduction to win sometimes. Hee hee!

I didn't tell him that I love him but I will do that soon. Our parents were happy to see us together and the Lord would do all the paper works for him. I know the reason, he wants me and Nick together.

Mom and Poppa were here and having a great time roaming around the city. I had to adjust my food requirements, I drink donated bloods now!

It makes me irritated, but still I am liking these stuffs. I do miss the bloody part though. I would love to kill those pathetic humans and drink their blood, who seemed so much comfortable walking around us. I still hate turned ones and people lower than my taste, that didn't change. I am straight and blush a very little, according to my mate. I just feel to play around and spend all my time with my mate.

But, it still feels empty in my heart. I can't feel the entire me! I am not weak and not even interested in the weaks. But, still I can't stop my mind from diverting towards the other part of me. Where, I was not a beast, but a social being. Where, there was something except my benefits and powers. I never like to loose to anyone and I don't like the loosers as well.

Still, I like that shit of a mate and can't or don't want to go away from him. I understand that it was love towards my mate, but why would my mate have any weakness, when I don't have any?

But after all the time I spent with him, it would not bother me to share my throne with him. I will kill everyone less powerful and only keep an army to stay and entertain me. He and I will be ruling this entire world and would create a world with power and pride inside. There is also a bonus for me, as he is the future king!

All my thoughts went dry when I heard him shout from the other end, "Ray, you should keep your eye on the ball! I won this round, babe!"

I chuckled at his words, "Be ready to loose the next two round babe. Because I will always win the real game!"

He frowned, "Damn you!"

I laughed, "Oh, yeah. You are the one looser in this game!"

He pouted, "Bring it on, girl! I am not falling for your seduction anymore mind reader."

I chucked, "Let's see than, royal looser!"

We both fell laughing, after he spoke, "Wow! It really rhymed."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Nickolace's point of view: