♡CHAPTER TWELVE♡

Raizie's point of view:

Something is hitting my head. I felt suffocation! Why can't I breathe? Am I going to die?

A faint voice said, "Open your eyes, dear."

I can't!

"Try to, honey. Slowly, open your eyes."

I tried again, this time my eyes opened. But it is so dark in here. Where am I? Nick, you there?

I could hear a laughter, it was a female, "You love him a lot. Don't you?"

I nodded and said, "I do love him, a lot." Then a question arrived in my head, "Are you the other Raizie?"

The laughter went stronger this time, "No dear, I am not Raizie. It is you!"

I shook my head, "No! I am not the vampire Raizie. I am human and I am real."

Then a light flickered on, showing a women may be of age around thiry. She was wearing a cloak over her head hiding her hair. Her eyes were hazel and skin tan. She was taller than me and wore a smirk on her face.

I asked without any delay, "Who are you?"

She came to me and sat by my side, "My name is Elina."

I leaned my head and turned it around to see my surroundings. I was lying on a huge bed, silver sheet covered it and the cover on me was sapphire. It was strange! There was nothing around it, everything was black around it. I looked for a floor and there was none. She was standing on a invisible floor!

Am I dreaming?

She laughed again, "Dear! Dear, Raizie. It is time for the curse to come. It is time, you make the choice."

I nodded, without knowing anything. Then, she turned around and sprinkled a dust like thing on something and started to cast a spell,

"Join the pieces and tie the threads,

The seperated heart beats may join and go where it leads.

Combine the souls together again.

Nothing to bother, though it brings some pain."

Then the bed started to rotate and everything was spinning. I was feeling a deep pain in my chest and everything was turning to blur, as it was moving so fast.

I could not take any of it any more. My body was warmer and I could feel the heat of my body around my soul.

Then, everything turned black and I passed out.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Nick's point of view:

She started shaking all of a sudden and her body started to shiver. I touched her skin and was almost burned. Her temperature is higher than boiling water!

I yelled loud for everyone to hear and her parents along my mom came. I could not see my father around anywhere!

Mom shouted, "How the... what in the... how is her skin so hot!"

June was crying and sobbing while Rabel spoke, "I can hear them. They are coming."

Mom turned to him and I heard a car being parked infront of the palace.

I asked confused, "Who are coming?"

Everybody looked downwards and I heard a knock on the door.

It opened after few seconds and I could see a woman along my father, walking inside the room.

My mom nodded to my father and he started pointing at the lady, "This is..." he trailed and continued with a sigh as I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Elina"