♡CHAPTER SEVEN♡

Nick's point of view:

My heart shrank at her words. What was I thinking?

'You, dumb ass! Who told you to get close to her? I totally despise that bitch, I won't even dream to fix that bitch with you! Not even any other girl! I hate some other girl so close to you, you bastard! Don't think, I am leaving you any sooner, you dog. Where I go, you go too!'

She didn't know, how releived I was, when I heard those heavenly words coming from her mouth. It never mattered that she cursed me a lot. I turned back but she ran away. Ran away! I made her sad. I told those awful things to her and she ran out of my sight.

I wanted to give her some time, so I ran in the jungle opposite to the direction she ran. I ran fast and even fast as my rage towards myself raised.

But, it was too late when I came to realise, she was alone there, with lots of vampires surrounding her. I heard her scream, "Nick, help! Aoucch.", her heartbeat in mine was turning worse.

She is attacked!

I ran towards her, with as much speed I was capable of.

I reached there, but it was too late, my love was lying faint on the ground as that c-class blood sucker was draining her out. I went to get them separated, but when I took his face away from her wrist, she moved.

Moved! She was faint right?

Her eyelids fluttered open and everybody there gasped at the sight, along myself.

Her black eyes turned fully red and she stood up with the speed of light.

Marcell was shaking with fear as her red eyes were glaring at him. I was angry, he turned her to a vampire! That, son of a bitch!

I ran to him and kicked him and punched him harder cracking his skin. I want him to suffer before death. My love was looking at the sight curiously.

She changed into a vampire, without any delay or transition phase.

But, can be her parents gave her their blood in case something happens to her! Who knows!

She sighed heavily, telling she was bored. I went for the kill, but Marry came pleading, "Please, don't kill him. I was the one who told him to attack her and change. But, I..." she sobbed.

I threw him on the floor, showing her a disgusted look.

Then, Raizie smirked and held grabbing Marcell by his neck. She grabbed his head by the other hand, making him scream louder.

I was happy, she is taking revenge. But, it hurts.

She let a growl, a growl! Then a loud noise of breaking bones and tearing flesh hit our ears. She threw the head far away and left his neck to let his body fall down on the ground.

Marry screamed louder as if she loved her partner enough. It was instinct to save our partner, though. She went for Raizie, but I grabbed her back.

Raizie was stronger as a newborn, but nothing compared to a pureblood. Still, she threw a smirk on Marry to make her furious.

Marry stepped on my foot and I had too loose the hands, in pain. She flew towards Raizie to grab her neck. But, Raizie's smirk turned to a glare as she held Marry the same way as Marcell.

Marry cried as Raizie's other hand was placed on her head, "Please, forgive me! I never knew this could've happened."

Raizie dropped Marry on the ground and her smirk was back, "Pure blood, bonded with a pathetic C-class? Shame on you! You don't deserve to be a pure blood, bitch!"