♡CHAPTER SIX♡

Raizie's point of view:

Our parents were discussing about us, till now. Why do they bother that I am a human?

I got few words from the meeting inside, like- death, punishments, lost, suffer, etc. But what does these even mean?

I sat in the hallway, my parents and Frousa having a heated discussion. No, I can't take it any longer!

I decided to skip school today, but Nick had works to do as his father is coming.

I am left all alone wandering in the palace, not interested to hear a single part of their discussions, but here I am sitting by the door.

I can go to the library, Frousa has got almost every books in her library! There were legends, science, history, maths, human nature, psychology and various other categories. Basically, the sea of knowledge!

I did as I thought. I entered the library and went to the legends section, there were books about legends of every species. I found a thick red book written 'Vampire Legends'. I wasted no time a opened it, there were pictures and different categories of vampires.

I found the names of categories, which were-  A class vampires or special class vampires, B class vampires or Pure bloods and lastly C class vampires or turned ones.

I wondered, why there must be ranks or classes?

I read the definitions that told, [Special class vampires are born as purest of pure bloods and have some powers. They have natural powers and can defeat normal pure bloods. Without powers they are more like pure bloods. Still, lower rank than royalty.

Pure blood vampires are born from pure blood bonds. They can grow but at a very low rate, which is too slow. They are mostly like human. May be ten decades to age one human year, or more. But, they have descendents to take after. They live for millions of years. They can give birth and feed on human food...Special royalty lies among them, but powerful. Royalty are connected to the legendary vampires.

Turned vampires are vampires which are turned from a living human, with the help of vampire blood. They never age after turning, they live for forever and can not survive without blood.

Exceptional cases: Special class legendary are the special type of pure bloods and special class, which have unbelievable supernatural powers. They are mostly like pure bloods, but their highest powers make them special. They gain the powers genetically, but the type of power varies from vampire to vampire. The legendary powers are within huge range and their strength and abilities are beyond imagination.

After centuries, a legendary special class vampire is born with unique powers. They are the carriers of pride as the superior class and are related to royalty.]

Well, so much to take.

But does that mean, if I become a vampire than I will be a C class and Nick is a royalty already! That means, I won't age, Won't give birth and even won't die ever. But, Nick would age before me and will die leaving me!

His royal pure blood family would never continue and I will be punished to live alone all of my life!

I won't ever turn, I don't want that. But, I will eventually die as human when he will be alive for centuries!

Why? Why is this happening to me? I don't want us to go on further, as we won't be together for ever. Can't a vampire turn into a human? I don't want to loose myself. No, I won't!