♡CHAPTER TWO♡

I woke up in a huge bed, but it was not any familiar to me. I looked around and started to remember everything.

I was having dinner with Frousa and then that boy, Nickolace came. He...was a monster and he killed me. No! I am safe.

I checked if I'm okay, moving my hands and pinching my cheeks.

Why didn't he kill me? What was he any way?

Then, other side of the bed dipped and I turned to see a scared Frousa. Why was she scared anyway?

She patted my back with care as if I was hurt falling from a cliff, "Are you okay, dear?"

I was about to say I was, but a tall figure appeared in the room making me gulp.

Yup, he was here. Nickolace stood by Frousa with a guilty face. So, he was guilty? May be it was a prank...

I talked, "Yes, I am fine Frousa. But, Nickolace is really good in playing pranks! I thought it real." I laughed strangely. Tried my best to do so.

Her head went down, with guilt. But, why were they guilty and of what?

Nickolace stared at me, amused! She started, "At first get up honey. I would tell you everything once you are downstairs after refreshing yourself. Be quick!"

She laughed, fake though. They went out of the room and I went to the bathroom to take a shower, my morning routine.

The bathroom was nice and larger. I comfortably took a bath and wondered why did I washed my clothes. It was my habbit to wash them while bathing.

Crap!

I wrapped the towel and walked out, to call Frousa. I needed something to wear.

I saw another door on the other side, there was a closet. I went inside and a delightful fragrance hit my nose, it was cologne!

There were lots of clothes, but all were of men.

I ran to the table but there was no table there, like last night. Oh! This room was not the one, I was last night. So, my phone was not here!

Now, what can I do? Stay here, as long as my clothes are wet? I am already feeling cold. I can't walk outside the room in a towel!

So, I decided to put on a t-shirt from the closet. It covered my thigh thankfully, though it was bigger in size.

I walked out of the room, down the stairs and at left side, found both son and mother sitting accross. Aunt Frousa looked at me and smiled gladly, while Nickolace appeared to my side in a blink and on the other blink, we were in that room again.

How did we get here so fast? What is happening? Wasn't that a prank!

He shooted with anger, "Why are you in my t-shirt?" He growled.

"I washed my clothes by mistake and found these in the closet. I am sorry, but I can't walk naked in this place."

He smirked as his mood lightened up, "You should not walk in these, anywhere either! My eyes are too sharper to notice every bit of your thigh and ...never mind."

I gulped and tried to change the course of the conversation, "Umm... well I, oh! How did we get here so fast?"

He chuckled in amusement, "We were going to talk about that downstairs before you ended up there, naked!"

I cleared my throat, "Not naked! I was in your shirt."

He growled! Then, brushed my cheek with his index finger and said in a husky voice, "That was hot! Are you trying to seduce me?"