♡CHAPTER FIFTEEN♡

Elanda's point of view:

I never thought, Raizie could be so much fun! She is magnifico!

We talked a lot today and watched 'Twilight' together.

I realized, Iwas a typical Bella swan in real life! I had transformed myself into a vampire but was not fortunate enough to get a child like her.

When I told that to Raizie, she told me lots of things about vampires and their babies. If I was a human, still I would never have a vampire's child.

I was not satisfied with that and my mood went silent, but Raizie just showed her magic trick making me happy again!

I was sure, if we just talked in school a little she would have been my best friend from the very beginning. But, I was too busy being a slut.

Before Ben, I never thought I would fall in love with someone. He is too good for me. We even shared a similar sexual background!

I blurted out many things about our honeymoon and Raizie was a good listenner. Some things turned her on and somethings made her blush. But her expressions were a lot effective!

We spent a lot of time till mid night. But, still I promised her I would come to bother her often.

She said, "Bother me anytime, Ell! I would love to take a revenge by bothering you after that!"

I nodded and left the place as Ben took my hand. He said, "Things sorted out! We could take a baby signing an adoption contract."

I had a request to make, "Can it be a boy?"

He smiled and opened the car door for me, "As you wish my love. But, we would have to make him feel at home, he would be a pureblood!"

I was happy and nothing else could bother me anymore.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Nick's point of view:

I found her lying idle on the couch after Ben and his wife went out.

I could tell that by her face, she was happy talking with her. They watched a vampire romance movie, that obviously was filled with myths and all, but I was glad that human's finally understood we are not killed by sun light, we can run fast, have sharp eye sight, cold against human temperature. But, glitter in sunlight? Seriously!

I do remember the time when, Raizie first figured out about me. I do feel honoured to have such a smarty hole for my dick!

No offence, but humans have no idea about us. Obviously, we sleep, eat and pure bloods age.

We could move extremely fast, because of which time passes too slow around us. That is why, we face time dilation. Resulting us not to age.

But, the main considering thing now is-

First, I am taking my mate to the seventh heavens with me today.

Second, I am gonna be gentle and careful, she is just recovering from her condition.

Lastly, No matter what, I would not consume her today, or any day before marriage.

*********************

[Warning! Too much mature content. Skip this part if you don't want to read it.]

I scooped my mate and took her to our room in an instant speed.

I smelt her arousal and it resulted mine. She hooked her arms around me as I dropped her on the bed. Her pull on my neck, got me out of balance and I landed on top of her, with my full weight.