♡CHAPTER FOUR♡

Raizie's point of view:

We came home quickly. I went to Frousa while Nick was in the parking. I wanted to ask her something.

"Frousa! You in the library?"

"Yes, I spend my entire time here mostly."

"You never get bored?"

"No, you enjoyed your night?"

"Yes, we enjoyed. But something odd happened."

"What?" She was scared if he did something to me.

"Well, virginity talk!"

"Oh! Details please." She was releived as she sighed.

"I think I hurt him. He is a virgin and I said some awful things by not knowing the fact."

She sighed, "Nothing matters dear. He is just, not the kind to be hurt in these words."

"I hope so!" I was releived too. I was kissed the first time in my life today. I know he wants me! But, I can't let him go any further. He is my only friend and I wont allow him to destroy that.

Frousa wanted to say something, "Hey, Raizie?"

"Yes?"

"You told me, you are the daughter of the Evans, right?(I nodded) So, how come you are a human? They are also pure bloods as far as I know."

"My parents are, what?" I was shocked. I never knew. Then, was I adopted?

She continued, "Don't get me wrong dear. But your parents are my closest friends since centuries ago. They are pure blood special class vampires. They had five daughters and you are the last one as I remember. I met you five decades ago. You were five and you knew me. But, what actually happened to you, to make you a human? "

"You are kidding, right? I can't be living five decades ago. I am only seventeen."

"But, you should be six years by now, not seventeen. You are a pure blood vampire."

"Hold on a second, I am no vampire, I am a normal human and I have just spent one full decade of my life and one is yet too go."

"Can you remember anything from 12 years back?"

"Umm...No, I don't remember. Mom told, I was sick then and I forgot everything for that."

"Is that so? So, I need to talk to your parents about that.(she sighed) Go, get some sleep. You must be tired. Don't think about this any further."

I didn't want to think about it either. My parents were vampire, this was enough to think the whole night.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Nick's point of view:

I was back in my room, but she was talking to my mom. I never bothered listening to them. There could be girls talk, you know!

My eyes stuck into the picture she kept on her table. There was her parents and a little naughty Raizie. She was holding a doll and smiling to the camera as her onyx eyes were full of fun. Damn! I like her eyes, they were so innocent. Her parents were good looking and seemed familiar, she got her eyes from her father and hair from mother, like me. Her skin was little pale than, but now it was tan. That cute little Raizie covered my entire mind, I never bothered thinking about the car incident any longer.

I could hear her heavy foot steps, so she was sad for some reason!

She reached the door, took a deep breath before entering the room. I was placed on the couch, as I knew she would be comfortable in bed.