Plan C

A/N:
Date 5-29-17

Hey everyone! I know this chapter is late...I was spending time with my dad. We're both busy all the time, so we usually don't get to spend any nice time together.

Word Count: 2803

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 22: Plan C

"Where is he?" Lena cries, feeling completely hopeless as she yells at Mason.

"I don't know! That's what I'm telling you! I woke up this morning and he was gone!" Mason yells back, fear glittering in his eyes, wondering what happened to his brother.

"How could they have taken him and you didn't know?" Lena asks with a plea in her voice, coming unhinged at the thought of something happening to Lucas.

"I had this weird dream, but I fell asleep and-" Mason tries to tell Lena, but she interrupts him quickly.

"You saw and you fell asleep!?!" Lena exclaims in horror, unable to believe that Mason could've done something but he didn't.

Jerica runs down the stairs as she wakes up to Mason and Lena fighting. "Hey, Lena! Calm down! What's going on?"

"I came to check on Lucas like we agreed, but Lucas has been kidnapped and Mason didn't save him! He's gone and I didn't help either! I should've been here..." Lena covers her face, struggling to get herself under control, realizing she's taking out her anger on Mason.

Jerica rushes over to Lena, wanting to comfort her, but Jerica isn't that type of person.

Jerica grabs Lena's shoulders, shaking her slightly to get her attention. "Get it together Lena! We all know you're stronger than this!"

Lena nods her head. "Sorry Mason." She mumbles to him while finally slowing her breathing and shoving the lump in her throat back down.

"It's okay. I should've known it wasn't a dream." Mason admits, feeling awfully guilty.

"No, no Mason. I'm mad at myself for not being here, not you." Lena tries to take back what she said.

"Alright, enough of that." Jerica interrupts. "We need to form a plan to get Lucas. Okay?"

Mason and Lena nod, but Mason knows that this is on him. He should've gotten up and fought when Lucas was kidnapped.

"As much as I hate to say it, we need to call Adrian." Jerica says bitterly.

Lena smiles slightly, remembering when Jerica had a crush on Adrian. "What happened to you liking him?" Lena teases Jerica.

"Um, that stopped when he chose to be with Ivie." Jerica replies snottily. "That shows that he's an idiot, and it's a waste of time to act like an idiot." Jerica reasons.

Lena holds in a laugh while Jerica scowls at her. "You call him. You have his number, right?" Jerica says.

"No. But I have Monique's number." Lena says, grabbing her phone to call Monique.

~*~

Earlier that morning around 2:30am...

Lucas jerks awake as they hit a bump. Lucas looks around in surprise to see that he's in the back of a van.

Lucas sees two men sitting with guns across from him. Their guns are sitting on the bench next to them and they haven't noticed him yet.