*News!*

A/N:
Date 7-8-17

This is the chapter I told you all about. (I'm pretty sure I told you...)

So I've finally named the third and final book for the City of Cain Trilogy! Then I made the cover! I made ten covers then chose between them, which took forever, especially since I was using a new app to do this.

But it was worth it to make my cover! And yes, the picture at the top of this chapter is the cover for the last book in this series.

It's called:

The Magic of Cain

I know it's simple, but so were the other titles for the other books! They all have "of Cain" in the title, if you hadn't noticed, because they're a part of the City of Cain Trilogy.

Here is the description for my newest book! But beware, I might change it:

*Book 3 of the City of Cain Trilogy*

With the vampire hunters out of the picture, Ivie and Lena are free to live their magic filled lives the way they want, with the people they want.

But things take a turn when Adrian receives alarming news that causes him to take a trip out of town. You might remember how that worked out the last few times Adrian left...

Lucas and Mason don't have it easy either. They have werewolf struggles and teenage drama to deal with. Cade may not be supernatural, but he's definitely a pain for Lucas when they share the field.

As for Selynn, she needs her sister Vanessa there to help her through the discovery of what she really is, but Vanessa becomes distracted by a certain someone. And that person is about to have a lot more problems than the rest of them, and unfortunately, he may accidentally drag others down with him.

Will everyone help out when things get dangerous again, or will they sit back because they don't want to get caught up in even more supernatural problems?

I'm sorry to announce that I'm still on a break from this series, so it may be a few more weeks until I start the next book. I worked really hard on finishing the second book and even though I love writing, I just need a break. You're welcome! I waited until the second book was done to take my break XD

If you're following me, you'll get the announcement of when I publish the first chapter for The Magic of Cain, but I'll message my followers anyway because I'll be excited :)

Until then! Bye

As of August 3rd, 2017, The Magic of Cain is being worked on and put on Wattpad :)

UPDATE:

This is the newest cover for The Magic of Cain!

Made by Silverless