One

Hi guys I'm damn tired but still I'm going to write something...well it's going to be short and kinda shitty cause I'm tired but enjoy..

Just a typical morning at the Akayu residence. It was quiet and the morning was very peaceful. The morning breeze was cold and wet. The sunlight shine bright into a window.

A boy woke up and rubbed his eyes , he stretched and yawned. He looked at his surroundings and went into the bathroom . He wore his uniform and went down to get his breakfast. He walked out before saying " Bye."

His mother smiled walking out from his bedroom " Bye son." He replied with a sweet smile and closed the door.

He walked to the roads and started thinking.

Will I see him today?

I hope he is not absent...

He'll be there.

I know it.

I arrived at my school,Rose academy. I walked to my class with a couple of friends and placed my bag down at my chair. We talked for awhile until..

"Class sit down ." He walked it with his signature smile . He had white silver hair with blue eyes . He was quite tall with a nice toned body. He stood at the desk in front and we all went back to our own places.

It's him..

I blushed and stared at him. He looked me and I hid my face because I was shy . He smiled and me and my heart fluttered .

We started class and I just looked at him the whole time. His face when he's serious is so handsome. My heart throbs when he looks at me. It just made my day.

I want him so bad.

But.. I can't

I wish I could..

My thoughts were cut short when I heard his voice," Katsuri. You know the answer to this question?" He looked at me with all the other students.

"Shit." I thought to myself. I walked out and took the marker and froze .

I wasn't listening..

Oh shit!

"Ehh.."

"You really wasn't listening were you Katsuri?" He looked to me with a playful smile. I tried to hide my blush he told me to give him the market and I did he wrote the answers and I just stood there and stare.

"Remember to listen next time Katsuri." He smiles and I got back to my place embarrassed and fluttered.

[Time skip to After school ]

I packed my bag and walked back home .

When I opened the door I saw his face. I froze and I was shocked " Mr Victor?"

"Hey Katsuri I'll be your new private teacher!" He talked with a playful tone.

My mom just smiled and said I'll explain later.

I stood there flustered.

What?

Here..Like it? Only 437  word sorry I'm really tired today...but still I'll update if I can love you guys <3 I'll write chapter 2 much longer sry