Ten

Sry guys..I've been listening to yaoivoiceovers for tooo long..but I'm here to give you a chapter now~ enjoy<3

"Mmph..Haaah.." When I woke up, I couldn't see a thing. I tried to look around but I couldn't see anything. I feel a soft surface around my eyes,I couldn't move my hand to remove it. Then I figured out..

It was him.. 'That man'.

The one I'm suppose to call 'Dad'.

I struggle and I feel something hard and rough on my hands, it felt like rope.

The more I moved, the more friction it built up. I decided to stop and sit still. But I couldn't just sit there..

Is Victor still with that girl in that coffee shop?

Will he ever find me?

This is all my fault..

If I...

"Hey, boy. It's been a long time hasn't it?" I hear his voice an it alarms me. I can hear him walk around the room with his boots on.

This mother killer.

I hate him for my whole life.

"You know kid. After I got released for accidental murder. I wanted to find you." He circles around, I feel his breath and presence, he reeks of alcohol.

He's drunk.

And from when I was small I knew..

"Hide. Your father is coming home." My mother told me. I would hide in the closet and not make a noise, I could hear my mother outside being abused. I would cry and it broke my heart to see her protect me.

He would do absurd things when he was drunk.

I hated this man for my entire life. He killed my mother and ruined my childhood.

"Looks like you found yourself a boyfriend now..got some dick to suck on now don't cha? Hehehaha." He's insane.

Shut up you piece of shit..

"But when I saw you spying on him, your face looked sad and desperate.. Did he cheat on you boy?"

No.

It isn't true.

"Did I say something correct? Is he? Hahaha.. I can't blame him though..you're truly ugly to love.. A man like him should have a nice family by now..And not being stuck with a man like you."

Stop harassing me..

"Im going to break everything you love Yuri..that's by goal. But first..ill take care of this cheating cunt. You must hate him don't you?"

Aren't you satisfied already? You've been ruining my life since I was born..

"Well..it's okay..Daddy's got your back..I'll kill him for you.."

What, no..

Is he crazy?!

Has he lost his mind?!

"Mmph!!!Mmph!!" I scream despite being choked, he giggles "You don't want it? Too bad.. I've already prepared..see you soon.. I'll bring his body with me in case you want to see him." He slams the door shut.

No..

Don't...

You've taken everything I've loved so far..

Can't you leave me alone..

I beg for you..

Victor.

I'm sorry..

Please run..

Away from me...

It's dangerous to keep being with me.

Run.

{ to be continued