Fifteen

"Unfortunately,Mr Katsuki has forgotten some of his memories. If you could,  it would be best that you give him things that could trigger his memories back. " the doctors explains to me, I nod my head profusely and look at the blank face of Katsuki that was staring into the white wall.

What could I possibly give him?

"Maybe scents or objects that reflect an old memory. It could be anything actually, some thing very important to him might help,have any ideas?" The doctor looks up from his board, I couldn't seem to recall anything that is so important to him, I shook my head in disappointment. The doctor nod his head and told me to have patience and that he had other patients to take care of so he left.

I stood there feeling so hopeless, Victor is gone and also Yuri can't remember anything about him,not even his name.

I don't know what to do..

While I was still in a dilemma,  Otabek patted my back and told me,"It's going to be okay, we're going to go through this together."

I gave him a small smile as a token of appreciation, he blushed madly but looked away. I turned my head and locked my gaze on the katsudon and thought of something.

Yeah..This is going to work for sure..

○○○○○○○○○○○

"Where are we going? Why are we packing?"I was terribly confused, Yurio threw all my personal belongings into a luggage bag, he glared at me with his strong glare,telling me stop blabbing.

I just got home from the hospital and now we are currently throwing all our shit inside a small luggage case. God knows how much we can fit inside a luggage that small.

"It's okay, you guys are just going a little trip." Yurio glanced at Otabek and gave him a small peck on the cheek,"I'll be back in a few weeks. Look after the house for me okay? I'll call you when I get there." Otabek nodded and patted his blonde locks.

"Go. Here are the tickets I got, they almost sold out but I got them just in time." He handed me the tickets, it wrote ‘Russia’.

Russia?

Why are we going there?

I was left confused as I was dragged out off the house and into the cab. We were heading towards the airport, I sat at the back while I looked out.

I rolled down the window cause the AC was broken,the car was very old,the cushions were broken.

I could see pink flowers flying down an old tree, I didn't know what those were but it let out a nice scent that reminded me of something familiar.

"Look Yuri! The flowers."

I heard a voice but I didn't know who it was.

Who are you?

Can someone please answer me??

A/N
AAAAAH ITS BEEN SO FKING LONG IM SO SORRYNSNSBWSHSJHSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJ enough of me babbling crazy shit. I'm sorry I've been inactive for so fudging long...I've been so fucking busy, struggling with school and depression. Hope u like the chapter,I'll be active more these days since holidays are coming~