Nine

"I'm going to school first. Bye." Victor wakes me up and kisses me goodbye, I rustle my hair and wave him goodbye.

"Bang." He closed the front door, I get up from bed and headed for the bathroom.

I wash my face and look at my bloodshot eyes, I couldn't sleep last night..

Ugh..so tired.

I open the shower tap and the cold water slams on my back and every inch of skin it finds. I start daze off and my head is covered with my thoughts.

Victor has been acting weird lately. He has been going to school earlier than me, he used to wait for me but he lately he hasn't been doing that..

My heart throbs, I'm worried...He wouldn't be cheating on me or something like that right?

I dig my nails inside my head and rub, the foam bubbles multiply.

I'm so worried!!

I calm myself down, I close the running water and go out the bathroom to the room and wore my uniform.

I know Victor wouldn't do something so lowlife but I'm just checking to be sure..

I open the drawer on the nightstand and look for the box of condoms. I open the box and took out the condoms.

"1,2,3.." I count them, and cold sweat dripped, my heart almost stopped when I finished counting.

It's missing one..

And we haven't been doing it for two weeks already..where could it be?

It wouldn't be would it..?!

Is Victor cheating on me?!

----

"What are you doing Yuri?!" Phitchit whispers to me, I close his mouth telling him to shut up while I hide behind the wall.

"Shh.."

Victor is walking with a woman?!

Who is her?

He never told me about her?!

She has brunette wavy hair with a very nice face and figure.

I'm jealous.

I'll never have that kind of body!!

I'm a man..

Ughh..

"Let's go Phitchit." I'm agitated, he is walking to another place, I'll have to keep following him.

"I can't breathe Yuri!" He pants for breath ,I apologize to him, he shakes his head and accepts my apology.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Well, I'll tell you later.. Right now, follow me." I wave my hand and he follows me through the small alley way.

I peek through the edge of the wall, I found him again.

Who's this woman?

Where are they going?

What are they doing?

I have so much questions!

They're heading to a café.

They walked in and sit on the table beside the window.

They're laughing...

I've never seen Victor so happy before, with that bright wide smile.

My heart is sour...I want to cry.

Im just going home..I don't want to see more anymore.

I turn my head and something covers my lips, I can't breath like this..

"Ummmn!!!Mnn!!" I struggle but the figure is strong, he stuffs my mouth making me choke..

My vision is blurry.

My strength is going away.

"Hey kid..it's been a long time hasn't it..hehe." What a deep voice, it's familiar..

I recognize that voice..it's..

That man.

{to be continued