Sixteen

I was awaken by the sound of my phone's notification ring, I groan and take my phone from the cold nightstand,there wasn't anyone beside me, it felt so damn cold,if it was in the past, Yuri would be beside me greeting me from my slumber. Sadly,it's not going to happen anymore. I sigh deeply and straightened my back as I unlock my phone just to see a bunch of missed calls from Yurio.

Yurio: FUCK VICTOR OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR

Yurio: IT'S LIKE NEGATIVE TWO DEGREES OUT HERE OPEN THE DOOR

Yurio:OPEN.THE.DOOR

Shit.

I grab a pair of boxers from the wooden floor and rush down the stairs with lightning speed and slam the door open. I get a kick to my stomach,Yurio kicked the hell out of me, it hurt like shit. I really wanted to kick his disrespectful ass but then I saw the lil mochi Yuri on my doorstep. His nose was really red due to the cold temperature,I really wanted to give him warmth and hug him,but I knew he would freak out since he didn't recognize me. My heart fell.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO FUCKING LONG, IT'S DAMN COLD OUTSIDE." Yurio was pissed as always,I rolled my eyes as I try to get up from the floorboards,"You didn't tell me you were coming.."My stomach hurts from the impact,I feel Yuri coem closer with a blank face,it was fucking cute,I really wanted to drag him upstairs and fuck him real rough till he becomes a moaning mess and cuddle with him till dawn.

"Are you okay?" He asks me worriedly, I was so damn touched,even though he didn't remember me, his caring heart was still there, he still cared for everyone. I gave him a light smile and told him I was alright.

"Are you going to move your ass and let us in or are you just going to stand there blocking the damn doorway?" Yurio was fucking impatient, he dragged their luggage and walked into the warm house,I lit up the fireplace and they sit beside the fire warming up themselves.

"What are you guys doing here?" I hand them some hot chocolate and I remembered to put some shipped cream on Yuri's, I knew he loved it very much. He looked at me with his shook face but still sipped happily on the mug.

Yurio pulled me to the counter and while Yuri was occupied with the TV , he told me.

"Help you."

Help me?

"Help me what?"I was confused , he shook his head and face palmed,he was annoyed by my stupid brain.

"Help Yuri regain his fucking memory ok?"

OH...

"But..He..""NO BUTS,we're doing this shit together."He pulled the collar of my T-shirt,I nodded and he finally let go. Yuri ran over to me and handed me his mug,"Can I have another cup sir? Please?"

He is so cute.

"Of course,but don't call me sir,I'm Victor."I  smile,I could see a light shade of crimson red on his face,I chuckled and ruffled his black raven hair,"and you?"I of course knew but I couldn't just say it, he would freak out.

"Y-Yuri.."He stuttered, he was always nervous when meeting new people, it's kinda sad that I'm new to him now..

Well..here we go again

End-- 

A/N

Hey sorry for the so slow updates,I'm finally ending this shitty book,I'm sorry if it took very long or if it's really bad...I'm deeply sorry..But thank you guys for being with me throughout these months,you guys have been very supportive and the comments make me smile,so..thank you.I love you guys very much

Yue