Four

He kissed me?

My eyes widened immediately and he deepens the kiss making me fall and landing on my back.

"Victor? Slow down a bit..Emmn" he covered my lips before I could say anything. I was pinned down by him and I look into his eyes.

His desire for pleasure is desperate. He looks like a wolf hunting for his prey, craving for something.. He digs into my clothes finding my upper torso and roaming around. His long fingers run around my body touching every part of me. He makes my skin warm.

"I love you Yuri.. For so long... I never dreamed you would.." His eyes start to water as he pulled away. I was shocked but I sighed after. He still behaves like a kid..

"I love you Victor. Will you accept me?" I hug him tightly, in my embrace his tears still drip and stain my shirt but I don't mind. He smiles with his tears, he's very cute.."I will.."

We hug like that for a few minutes and we look into each other's eyes. Well, he looks at me and he signals me from whispering to my ear " You wanna go upstairs to my room?" I blush immediately and nod. He pulls my hand up and we walk upstairs together holding our hands.

When I was walking I feel something groping my ass, I look behind me and see Victor's hand. "I can't wait anymore..Your ass looks..delicious.." My face burns and he laid in for a kiss again.I'm almost out of breath..

"Victor..we can't..the walls here are too thin..the neighbors will hear us.." I stutter, I'm just nervous and embarrassed. He smirks and pulls me up to his room.

His room has a scent of lavender. The windows were closed with white curtains covering the sunlight. The colors of the wall were bright in color with white paint.The bed was filled with bedsheets that were red in color with a black blanket. There was a table and a small bathroom in the room. The room was clean and smelt good. Good enough to make the tense feelings inside me calm down.

"Is here ok now Yuri?" He's on top of me and I look up to him. His face is pale with blue eyes. His hair is sweeping on my face, he's beautiful..

"Yeah.." I cup his face and our lips touch. His tongue licks my lips, asking for the entrance. I open my mouth and our tongues fight for dominance, he won eventually and he explored every edge of my mouth.

I'm sinking into this pool of pleasure.. I can't really control myself anymore. I just want to be with you forever like this..

I want only you..

"Victor.." He pulled away from our kiss and looks at my face. He asks me what's wrong and I whisper "Fuck me please.."

"Don't be so impatient.. I'll get there real fast..I want you to enjoy it longer.."he says while licking my neck. He leaves marks on my collar bone and neck.

I'm his..

His. Finally.

He takes off my shirt and my upper torso is exposed. He teases my nipples and I moan a little, he wraps his hands around my waist pulling me towards him closer. He kiss every part of me while whispering dirty things he wants to do to me, making me more aroused..

"Victor.. You're making me..""Hard? I'm jealous how young people can get off with just a little touching.." He takes my erection out of my pants and throws my jeans and boxers carelessly in the corner of the room. I twitch when he grips my member and strokes it.

Aah..what is this feeling?

Pleasure?

Happiness?

Lust?

I don't know..my head's messed up just because of a little touch..

It's because it's him who's touching me..

Victor..

The man I love so much.

"Yuri.. I wanted you since the day I saw you.." He whispers into my ear making me tremble, his voice is deep and his mouth is so close I can feel the heat of his breath. I want him.

"Victor please just do me already.." I cling onto his neck clenching his white shirt. He smiles and kisses my forehead. "I'm going to take something wait for me here. I'm not going anywhere.." He walks out the room and runs downstairs. I sit on the bed alone and flustered.

Oh my god I'm seriously doing it with him...

I'm so nervous...

What if I'm not good enough..

I don't know...

I lay on the bed clenching the blanket and smelling them. It has the scent of Victor. A scent of ice, it calms me down and I just lay there naked while closing my eyes.

I lay there for a couple minutes until I think it's been too long. I sit up and scratch my hair.

It's already been 5 minutes..

He said he was only taking something..what's going on ?

I walk to the door and I open the door. Before I could say anything , I cover my mouth with my hand. I couldn't believe what is happening right now..

The scene in front of me is..

I can't explain what I'm feeling right now..

Sad?

Angry?

I don't know what to feel.

What would you feel if your lover was kissing a stranger?

[to be continued]