Two

"What is this mom?" I whispered to my mom while she makes tea in the kitchen, Victor sits in the living room smiling. He looks at me waving his hand at me I smile awkwardly and wave my hands back to him.

"I hired a personal teacher for you. Your grades are slipping horribly honey." She glared at me with a happy-angry smile, she took one of my exams with a red 20.

"Ermmm..it's not bad right?"

"No, it isn't,now be a good boy and go upstairs."I walked with my mom to the living room "Thank you Mrs Katsuri."

He took the cup and sipped the green tea that mom made. "It's nice Mrs Katsuri."

"Oh you're too nice." Mom blushed , I stared at her awkwardly. "How is Yuri at school ?Is he not concentrating?"

"Well Mrs Katsuri. He is kind of dozing off sometime but he is a really good student." Victor said while sitting I the sofa and looking at me, I blush and look away.

"I see. Well can we get started now?"

"Yeah I did bring all my stuff so we can start."

"Great! Yuri's room is upstairs, I'll not disturb you guys." She walked to the kitchen, I brought him with me upstairs.

I'm so nervous.. My palms are all sweaty. Bringing my crush to my room is crazy.I'm so nervous!

We sit down on the floor with a mat laid down , the table was clean and we put our stuff on it.

He started to lay some workbooks on the table . "Here. Finish this part and if you have any questions just ask me." He smiled, I look down at froze.

What is this?

I don't know how to do this..

I look up and see him staring at me he put his hand on his chin, his elbow is resting on the table . I blush and he asks me "Katsuri you don't know how to do it don't you?"

"Yes Mr Victor.." I look down, he used his fingers to pull my face up , "Hey didn't I say to ask me silly.." He hold the pen and starts to write on my book . I stare at him and he notices, I immediately look to the book at see the things he wrote.

It was so awkward..

When the clock stroked 5, he picked up his things and started packing. "Oh time's up I need to leave now."

That was fast..

I was able to study without distractions with him because he was staring at me then whole time so I couldn't look other ways but the book.

Wow, I guess mom was right..

I'm quite happy thought cause it's him.

"Bye Yuri." He waved goodbye at the door and closed it,my heart skipped a beat.

He called me Yuri...

I blush and clench my shirt tightly.

Aaah...he called my name...he remembers..

I run upstairs "Yuri honey you'll trip if you run.." "It's okay mom!"

I slammed the door and jumps on the bed fangirling. I want to scream so bad!!!

"Yuri honey are you okay?" Mom opens my door and sees me "Yeah I'm fine. Thanks mom I love you."I hug her,"Oh I'm glad you're happy that's all I wish for." She smiles at me , the wrinkles on her face show, it is quite sad she's getting old. She has made so much sacrifices for me I love her.

"Go down to have your dinner honey , I'll be downstairs waiting." She walks down the stairs I hear the creaking sound of the old staircase suddenly it is cut out by the large 'bang'.

He is back...No...

"Hey woman where's dinner?" He walked in with his large ego, making that face as always. His ignorance, I hate that.

"Oh honey! You're back!" Mom says with a stuttering tone . I open my room door and see him. He glared at me .

"Hey kid come down here." I walk down with a annoyed impression, his my stepfather.

The man I hate so so much.. He is fucking annoying.

"Yes?" I hate him so I really want to talk to him. I

"The teacher your mother hired is he good? You like him don't you?"

"I don't."I look away.

"You can't lie to me you kid." He turned my head back and looked at me.

"Honey that's enough.." She pat that man's arm he pushed her away and she fell,he left her on the floor.

"Finally got yourself some dick don't you? You fag." He walks towards me and pulls my shirt,"Go away bastard you're not my father!!" I try to get out but I can't.. He is much stronger than me.

"You were never my son." He pushed me to the wall and I knock my head he walked out of the house. I hope he doesn't come back I rub my head and see mom in blood.

My eyes widened and I screamed "Mom!!!"I picked up the phone and called the ambulance.

"It's 911 emergency how can I help you?" A woman's voice I hear "My mother..she knocked her head.. She's bleeding.."

"Okay we will come immediately...please stay where you are."

I hug my mother and stroke her brown hair . She smiles at me "Why are you crying honey..I'm okay.." The tears fall down my cheek and she wiped them away.

"I'm just a little tired that's all.."she started to doze off "No don't sleep don't !"

No don't leave me again..

Not like dad..

"I'm here..Please don't leave me mom..mom!!" I took her hand and placed it on my face " Comfort me. Don't leave me crying! You said you'd never leave me crying again...!"

Katsuri's lifeless body lay on the floor with pools of blood, a boy sat there hugging her lifeless body crying. He wouldn't let go of her and he would never forgive the man who did this to her.

The house was full of sorrow that night , it was a lonely night and a tragedy happened . The air felt too quiet too depressed and a heart broke.

He was on his own again..

[To be continued]

I hope this wasn't too shitty and fucked up that you couldn't read it ~ I'm trying my best at it!! Well I hope you like the plot ~ Thanks for reading see you next chapter~