Twelve

"Mmph..." I can't breathe if I keep struggling..he's gone with a knife.

He's going to kill him..

No..

I can't lose Victor..

He has always been there for me...

I can't lose him..

I move around and the chair falls down sending me down. I use my hands to touch around since I can't see.

I touch something cold and metallic, I touch it more. It's sharp.

I take it and my hands are bleeding, I grabbed it at the wrong side..

Well, it hurts..but I'll have to bear with it. I cut the rope and I free myself from the ropes. I tear away the blindfold and I can finally see.

It's blurry...I can't find my glasses..

It's okay..

I grip the ring that Victor gave me that night, I'm coming.

I run out from the wet stuffy garage and find my way.

Victor..

I hope I'm too late..

~.~

I walk on the lonely road, my hands are freezing..the plastic bag on my hands that I grip tightly feels so empty..

I sigh..

I haven't received any news from the authorities, Yurio and I are worried. Although Yurio doesn't show it, I can tell from his impression.

Where are you Yuri.

I look up to the street lights that shines on the ground, I see a shadow..

I look up, it's an old man.

He looks..psychotic...he's twitching an he has a creepy smile..I move back as he pulls out a knife...

Shit...

What is this..

He comes forward to me, before I got my end, someone rushed in front of me.

The figure fell to the ground, I open my eyes.

Yuri..

Yuri!!

"Yuri!!Are you..you're bleeding...it's okay..I'm calling an ambulance..Hang in there..somebody..help!" I shout, it catches the neighbors attention,some people go after the culprit.

"V..Victor.."he caresses my face, my eyes are overflowing with tears.

His hands are so cold, I want to warm him up.

"What?" I say with a trembling voice, he comes closer to me and kisses me gently on the lips.

"I love you." He says before he closes his eyes,I hold onto him and hug him. My eyes can't stop crying.

"I love you too,Yuri..please don't leave me.." His cold hands that I put on my face, his blood gushes out like a waterfall onto the cold snow making it bloody red.

It's snowing Yuri..

Don't you want to open your eyes and see it?

{to be continued